Author Topic: We got scammed?  (Read 20286 times)

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
Bitcrystals       :)
DigiByte           :)
GameCredits  8)
Hyper               8)
DAC Play         :'(

TravelsAsia

*shameless plugging in*

We made gamebet.gg for 1/100th of what you raised.
I look forward to competing with whatever you come out with.

Regards

X, not only have you spent a fraction of (this kind of) money; you also are creating a product at least 100x more quickly. Very impressed with you gamebet guys.

+5%  I don't know if many people outside of the initial investors know the high level of communication that @Xypher  and the team delivers. It's a very different world from a few of the BitShares projects I've invested in.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:17:26 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
[Anyway, thanks, fixed. Would be happy if you will point out to another broken link :-) in the context of disappeared $1 M.

can you explain the  situation in more detail?

Offline 21xhipster

hope nobody got scammed from  provided link at  https://cyber.fund to Synereo !!!     
The link is false and goes to  a scam,phishing site and not to the original one !!!!
That was a "almost" bad experience for me ....

WATCH OUT !!!!

I am expecting some explanations.... :(

Such a scam! Stay away! Broken link!
BTW all content on the site is MIT licensed and free for use (without ads) thus if you do not like something or see that something work not as intended go and improve it. Big hot girl clearly hints this on the page :-)

Anyway, thanks, fixed. Would be happy if you will point out to another broken link :-) in the context of disappeared $1 M.
https://cyber.fund/ - Decetnralized Investment Platform

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
So far 14 months pass since the end of crowdfunding. Nothing. Really nothing has been done. Moreover: Site, forum abandoned, blockchain has critical issues.
That looks like the whole BitShares community got scammed with this project.
I personally invested 3 BTC that is not so much fortunately.

As investor I require:
- Spending report 2,396.11392611 BTC in fact has been stolen, still without any explanation behind. That is ~$1 mln, holy shit.
- Neither declaration that this project has been abandoned nor clear Roadmap.
- Clear answer when blockchain sync issues will be resolved.
- Clear answer will blockchain will be switched to Graphene and if yes, so when?

If answers won't be provided I ask forum Administrators @bytemaster @fav @bitsapphire @toast and other to close this board with scam announcement and lifetime ban of people involved in this scam from this forum in order to save reputation of the community.

Also we consider delisting DacPlay from https://cyber.fund with scam notification also.
Regards, your shareholder.

hope nobody got scammed from  provided link at  https://cyber.fund to Synereo !!!     
The link is false and goes to  a scam,phishing site and not to the original one !!!!
That was a "almost" bad experience for me ....

WATCH OUT !!!!

I am expecting some explanations.... :(

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
*shameless plugging in*

Regards

X, not only have you spent a fraction of (this kind of) money; you also are creating a product at least 100x more quickly. Very impressed with you gamebet guys. (And very glad that, though I contributed a lot for AGS and Music fundraisers, I never spent a dime on Play. Sorry to anyone who did. It was, shall we say, a bit of a gamble.)

it's centralized (obsolete technology), you can't compare it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
*shameless plugging in*

Regards

X, not only have you spent a fraction of (this kind of) money; you also are creating a product at least 100x more quickly. Very impressed with you gamebet guys. (And very glad that, though I contributed a lot for AGS and Music fundraisers, I never spent a dime on Play. Sorry to anyone who did. It was, shall we say, a bit of a gamble.)

Offline fuzzy

Soon there will be an update with dice game base on javascript & google V8 engine.

I expect a more detailed feedback...

@fuzzy
I know they gave you a bunch of Play's at the beginning so you can distribute them further to the community(?)... so I expect you are still "MUCH" involved with that particular project... any news we can get from your side?

to my knowledge they never ended up giving them to me. we WERE going to do a esports match and get community members and others onboard to compete for a huge pot.   but it never manifested.

i still would love to help play though since they sharedropped our community. just dont think they need me at present or they would probably tell me :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
*shameless plugging in*

Regards
Centralized solution? If yes you're comparing apples with oranges.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Failed project is different from scam. $1M is serious money. These guys should provide expense report or return money to investors or they deserve to be labelled as scam.

This

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
somebody erased my answer to you  >:(

PS that happened a couple of times the last months (never thought I get censored from bitsharestalk moderators!)

you should ask logxing for an explanation - I'd like to hear one too

Offline 21xhipster

Scam accusations are usually too easily given in the cryptosphere. It should be quite clear that most projects will fail and that's not a scam. It's just that the business idea didn't work, project founders were incompetent, they had burn out, they invested the money on totally wrong things, etc.

From a investor point of view, that was just a bad investment. If the money is lost, it's just easiest to forget the whole thing and move on.

Disclaimer: I haven't followed DAC PLAY and I don't have any idea what they have been doing.
Failed project is different from scam. $1M is serious money. These guys should provide expense report or return money to investors or they deserve to be labelled as scam.

Completely agree. That is why the topic is a question not a statement and include fair requirements to classify what happens.

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
Scam accusations are usually too easily given in the cryptosphere. It should be quite clear that most projects will fail and that's not a scam. It's just that the business idea didn't work, project founders were incompetent, they had burn out, they invested the money on totally wrong things, etc.

From a investor point of view, that was just a bad investment. If the money is lost, it's just easiest to forget the whole thing and move on.

Disclaimer: I haven't followed DAC PLAY and I don't have any idea what they have been doing.

Offline 21xhipster

Soon there will be an update with dice game base on javascript & google V8 engine.
$ 1mln post