Author Topic: Angeladdress PTS rewarded with BTS?  (Read 7196 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Question i came up with when looking at the daily PTS AGS auction.

Will this Angel PTS also be available for the BTS conversion or will only the PTS excluded from the Angeladdress be able to get their BTS share?

Looks like if the same ratio goes on till the end of the auction 1/3 of total PTS willbe in hands of Invictus again. This is ofcourse not a problem but it will be a double topping because this auction PTS can be used to get BTS also which makes it a double income for Invictus. This gives me mixed feelings....

What you guys think of what should be done?

when the day comes for the first BTS chain and 200 Days are over. With this ratio the PTS address "PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw" holds 500k PTS. So 500k BTS will be rewarded to this address, if you see it this way it will be a double spending, because the public key of "PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw" is in the hands of invictus. This is much better then more value will be in hands of Invictus to push harder and faster.

That is a good point I may be miss that  part but Invictus should make it very clear what they will do with all the bitshares when the forking will occur, unless by the time of the genesis block no protoshare will be on the PTS angel address.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Will this Angel PTS also be available for the BTS conversion or will only the PTS excluded from the Angeladdress be able to get their BTS share?

Looks like if the same ratio goes on till the end of the auction 1/3 of total PTS willbe in hands of Invictus again. This is ofcourse not a problem but it will be a double topping because this auction PTS can be used to get BTS also which makes it a double income for Invictus. This gives me mixed feelings....

when the day comes for the first BTS chain and 200 Days are over. With this ratio the PTS address "PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw" holds 500k PTS. So 500k BTS will be rewarded to this address, if you see it this way it will be a double spending, because the public key of "PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw" is in the hands of invictus. This is much better then more value will be in hands of Invictus to push harder and faster.

I'd assume those bitshares will be set aside for ecosystem development in the same way those protoshares are currently set aside for ecosystem development.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
All the PTS will be available for BTS distribution, including the angeladdress PTS. But 3I will use all these PTS to support the development of DAC, for example by the bounty...That means all the angel  PTS will go to common users' wallet, so we don't need to worry about this.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline stickhead

• View Profile

~ silence is the virtue of fools ~