Author Topic: Counterparty got a jump on us - EVM  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
speaking of sidechains, I posted an ad for help on bitcointalk looking for people who might be able to help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1402262.0
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline konelectric

It's nice to see people's reaction to it though. Once again someone pulls out something before us, but we lack manpower unfortunately so we can't do everything at once.

The final blast from the bunker renders this concern moot.

Why integrate the EVM when all of Ethereum can be a side chain to BitShares?

Thanks to Jonathan, BitShares will play nicely with and be an asset to every other chain - on a non-interference basis.

8)

"Every chain's biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own."

lol borgchain
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It's nice to see people's reaction to it though. Once again someone pulls out something before us, but we lack manpower unfortunately so we can't do everything at once.

Thanks to Jonathan, BitShares will play nicely with and be an asset to every other chain - on a non-interference basis.

8)

"Every chain's biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own."

TravelsAsia

Updated the OP based on developer comment on Slack.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

8)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:46:36 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline DestBest

oh no XCP again .
Last year they claimed "we've realized all the Ethereum smart contract function" and trick people into buying a pump .

It's probably just hype. They are desperate since SJCX announced they plan to move away from XCP.

Interesting thing is the pump resulting from the hype, nearing 400%.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/17/counterparty-brings-ethereum-smart-contracts-bitcoin-blockchain/

Where in the list of priorities does EVM fall for BitShares?

Is the link already broken?
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline bitacer

oh no XCP again .
Last year they claimed "we've realized all the Ethereum smart contract function" and trick people into buying a pump .

Now again ?
Or is it the same old news ?

yep, they know what they are doing...

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
oh no XCP again .

Now again ?
Or is it the same old news ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

TravelsAsia

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/17/counterparty-brings-ethereum-smart-contracts-bitcoin-blockchain/

Where in the list of priorities does EVM fall for BitShares?

Update:

One of the developers confirmed on slack this was an internal conversation and NewsBTC should not have posted it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:28:59 pm by TravelsAsia »