Author Topic: So when is BitShares Munich/Kencode going to be interview on The Daily Decrypt?  (Read 2456 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am on tv, radio, newspapers all the time because of what I call the 'bunker bump'.

If/when OpenPOS is ready be sure to turn it into an interesting news story
that makes way more noise than just a forum post here. Come up with some interesting story that incorporates the tech.

Good call!  +5%

Can you share with us some of the things you have done on tv, radio, newspaper and other possible media?

I don't understand the question in relation to 'some of the things you have done on'. Anybody who googles me can see I have been all over tv radio and newspapers because of what I described above.

In several radio interviews I have talked about Bitshares because I was sought out as an expert in the space of online transaction.. but again, the 'bunker bump' as I put it, gives them something interesting to share with their listeners and that helps give them a show/story that doesn't just sound like another blah blah blah day of news.

Media people are hungry for unique stories and content that is going to get them eyeballs clicks and likes. So my recommendation was to be sure to give it it to them so that your story comes across as a POP not just to them, but to their listeners, instead of a fizzle that is space filler that their listeners/watchers quickly gloss over.

One other thing, you don't (at least I think so) use media people to do 'coming soon' announcements... because soon as you don't deliver on that.. it's a great way to burn your bridges with them OR their readership ie. they stop paying attention to anything about you. Their readership/viewers are their bread and butter, and yours if you are continuously feeding the same channel stories, you have to respect that. When you do a story, just be sure you have delivered on what you are talking about. For example, I didn't go on the Daily Decrypt yesterday and talk about what we are going to do with Blockchain Bunker, I told them what has been done, and we had the website ready for the announcement. Yes, there are some cases where the story projects into the future, but in regards to OpenPOS, and this is just my view, it's better to talk about what has been done then what you are going to do at this stage. Development of applications, especially ones that are new, are always fraught with twists that throw off whatever you project. How often did we hear this from Hangouts with BM regarding Stealth? Often enough.

Anyways.. just my 2bts on handling media in my experience.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
It's only the next logical thing.  8)

I'm not interested in interviews, I think happy users of our products would make better interviewees than I anyway.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Sure I am open for any interview. The BitShares mobile wallet v1.1 will be out in a few weeks with many great new features and updates. This would be a great time for a interview.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:18:43 am by Chris4210 »
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I am on tv, radio, newspapers all the time because of what I call the 'bunker bump'.

If/when OpenPOS is ready be sure to turn it into an interesting news story
that makes way more noise than just a forum post here. Come up with some interesting story that incorporates the tech.

Good call!  +5%

Can you share with us some of the things you have done on tv, radio, newspaper and other possible media?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Giddy up!  +5%

Just so you know.. I didn't contact The Daily Decypt.. they contacted me. If you want to be interviewed then make it something really newsworthy and interesting. I am on tv, radio, newspapers all the time because of what I call the 'bunker bump'.

If/when OpenPOS is ready be sure to turn it into an interesting news story that makes way more noise than just a forum post here. Come up with some interesting story that incorporates the tech.

Just my two cents anyways... hope it helps.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Thom

Good call! Yes this would be a great interview/spot for OPENPOS and @kenCode @Chris4210
Another good episode would be with @fuzzy and @bytemaster show casing the beyond bitcoin format and it's weekly hangouts.

All 3 have good potential as daily decrypt episodes / interviews. I'm sure when Ken feels the mobile wallet is ready for the masses he'll be talking to Amanda about some publicity.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline emailtooaj

Good call! Yes this would be a great interview/spot for OPENPOS and @kencode @chris4210
Another good episode would be with @fuzzy and @bytemaster show casing the beyond bitcoin format and it's weekly hangouts.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.