Author Topic: [ANN] New Money project & SOLCERT token  (Read 60385 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
+5% yes

@ebit if I upload will you be able to distribute the videos to

SoLCerts is an example of using a token to represent a portion of the 1 trillion SSS Sollar bond fund. 10,000,000 SSS Sollar bonds will be represented through this (SoLCerts) token.

http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-4-solcerts/

So these 10 million SolCerts represent 0.001% of a total 1 trillion bond fund?

(I don't understand bonds very well, to someone more familiar with limited crypto tokens, this pre-sale seems to be for a very small amount of future supply?)

Thanks for diving deep.  ;D Yes 1 SoLCert essentially equals one future Sollar through the Sollar Bond. But that is too complicated to explain to most people. At the end of the day a SOLCERT is a future Sollar. Sollars and Sense will be a stable unlimited supply coin as we are trying to be a currency with it and not a commodity like Bitcoin or Bitshares. Our commodity is SOLCERTS and Sollar Bonds. That is more like Bitshares or a speculative asset. One can use SoLCerts/Sollar Bonds to speculate on the value of the future Sollar against the future Dollar. If you believe the Dollar will be here forever then no need to follow this project. If you dont then consider the vision and roadmap of our project. Read part 3 of that series.

Check out our General FAQs section too: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.y7lew7tfa

Whether Sollars supply gets to 1 Trillion or 60 Trillion like the Dollars market cap will all depend on adoption of the currency by regular everyday consumers. It is my 10 year goal to get it to 1 Trillion. And to start on that path is with SOLCERTS and Millennials. We are issuing assets the same way Bitcoin, the US government and Bitshares issued assets to fund itself out of thin air. This is no different except that we are creating a mainstream alternative with a brand to actually take on the Dollar. So if you believe in a stable alternative to the Dollar then believe in this... or not. Either way people participating in our pre-sale are essentially buying into that mainstream currency supply now through SOLCERTS. And if we are successful you are going to be glad you did. Hope this info helps.

Thanks, I appreciate the explanation.

At the end of the day a SOLCERT is a future Sollar. Sollars and Sense will be a stable unlimited supply coin

Given that a SOLCERT is a future Sollar and Sollars will be unlimited in supply, I'm still uncertain how the value of my investment will dramatically increase through adoption but I will look into it more at the links provided & hopefully understand it better.

The first project that you will use to bootstrap Sollars, a media content platform that among other things leverage's micro-payments to enable content creators to optimally price their product at lower price points & for less fees/overhead than has previously been possible thereby potentially increasing profits &/or creating entirely new markets for some content does sound promising though.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

To receive your Pre-Sale SOLCERT's
please send your coins to one of the following addresses:

BTS - ccedk.escrow2

BTC - 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

ETHER - 0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6
Please make your "call to action" clearer on the OP

Thank you iHashFury. Will do!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

+5% yes

@ebit if I upload will you be able to distribute the videos to

SoLCerts is an example of using a token to represent a portion of the 1 trillion SSS Sollar bond fund. 10,000,000 SSS Sollar bonds will be represented through this (SoLCerts) token.

(I don't understand bonds very well, to someone more familiar with limited crypto tokens, this pre-sale seems to be for a very small amount of future supply?)

Thanks for diving deep.  ;D Yes 1 SoLCert essentially equals one future Sollar through the Sollar Bond. But that is too complicated to explain to most people. At the end of the day a SOLCERT is a future Sollar. Sollars and Sense will be a stable unlimited supply coin as we are trying to be a currency with it and not a commodity like Bitcoin or Bitshares. Our commodity is SOLCERTS and Sollar Bonds. That is more like Bitshares or a speculative asset. One can use SoLCerts/Sollar Bonds to speculate on the value of the future Sollar against the future Dollar. If you believe the Dollar will be here forever then no need to follow this project. If you dont then consider the vision and roadmap of our project. Read part 3 of that series.

Check out our General FAQs section too: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.y7lew7tfa

Whether Sollars supply gets to 1 Trillion or 60 Trillion like the Dollars market cap will all depend on adoption of the currency by regular everyday consumers. It is my 10 year goal to get it to 1 Trillion. And to start on that path is with SOLCERTS and Millennials. We are issuing assets the same way Bitcoin, the US government and Bitshares issued assets to fund itself out of thin air. This is no different except that we are creating a mainstream alternative with a brand to actually take on the Dollar. So if you believe in a stable alternative to the Dollar then believe in this... or not. Either way people participating in our pre-sale are essentially buying into that mainstream currency supply now through SOLCERTS. And if we are successful you are going to be glad you did. Hope this info helps.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:19:47 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

iHashFury

To receive your Pre-Sale SOLCERT's
please send your coins to one of the following addresses:

BTS - ccedk.escrow2

Please make your "call to action" clearer on the OP

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

In China ,we could using youku.com to see video.NO youtobe.com , No facebook , No twitter , NO soundcloud.com.

@ebit  does this mean I should upload the videos to Youku.com?

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
In China ,we could using youku.com to see video.NO youtobe.com , No facebook , No twitter , NO soundcloud.com.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Anyways, I think it's safe to assume that if someone actually sends some ether there, etherchain.org will decide it's a valid address...

You are right!

That's great to know. Thanks liondani for your help.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Anyways, I think it's safe to assume that if someone actually sends some ether there, etherchain.org will decide it's a valid address...

You are right!

Looks like a good start!

Sure does  :D Now its time to build  :P Thank you to all who are supporting. Doing well so far. Lets continue to bring this message of a mainstream currency powered by Bitshares Technology to the rest of the community. It only helps us all out if we succeed. Remember that. Its time to move beyond expecting only ByteMaster to give us a vision of where this wonderful technology can go and who it can reach. Lets support the community members trying to bring this where no other has taken it. Directly to the people.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow

Pre-Sale addresses:

BTS - ccedk.escrow2

[/center]

Error: Account '0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6' not found!

https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6
The ETHER address is fine.  ETHER addresses don't contain any checksum so there's no way to verify if an address is valid (assuming it's a valid hexadecimal number) other than to see if there have been any transactions to that address. Apparently etherchain.org takes the position that an address isn't valid till it sees such a transaction. For a contrarian view on that (one I share), see http://etherscan.io/address/0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6

http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
"It is a first come — first served auction. How much SOLCERT tokens will be given is dependant on time funds were sent. It will be given the amount available at the price of the particular tier.   If funds will only allow part of a tier, the remaining amount is used in next one.Please e-mail to escrow holder Ronny Boesing ronny@ccedk.com including transaction ID of when funds have been sent.Each buyer will receive in return a e-mail confirmation of amount reserved for final execution on end of presale."

Perfect, Solomon, can you adjust accordingly in text, it does sound better now, thanks.

Sure I will adjust it. Where was the original text that needs to be changed located in? The Medium blog?

https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/rules-of-solcert-pre-sale-225fdaf5e58a#.fb26o4no0

paragraph 3)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Hi Solomon,

great to see that you get started.

Hope you will get some attention, i think you have a great TV personality. So i already invested some money. Take good care and us it wisely.

cheers
shentist

Thank you Shentist for believing in this project and me. You will not regret it

Looks interesting.. Throwing a few BTS in there :D

Bold move using the funds to do a Kickstarter..   +5%

Thanks CLains! Easiest way to reach a mainstream audience and not talk about it. I'm tired of the talking. Lets do it! Glad to have you on board :D

I would appreciate any suggestion on how to rewrite it in order for it to show correctly, then Solomon can do this a.s.a.p. today.

My English is very bad but I think this make more $ense...

"It is a first come — first served auction. How much SOLCERT tokens will be given is dependant on time funds were sent. It will be given the amount available at the price of the particular tier.   If funds will only allow part of a tier, the remaining amount is used in next one.Please e-mail to escrow holder Ronny Boesing ronny@ccedk.com including transaction ID of when funds have been sent.Each buyer will receive in return a e-mail confirmation of amount reserved for final execution on end of presale."

Perfect, Solomon, can you adjust accordingly in text, it does sound better now, thanks.

Sure I will adjust it. Where was the original text that needs to be changed located in? The Medium blog?

Finally Ebit thank you for the translation. That should help a lot.  :D