Author Topic: help.why bts2.0 can not claim balances,"missing authority"  (Read 3366 times)

Offline svk

Restoring the backup should be enough, assuming your backup was made after importing the old keys.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Hey all - been working through the archive of posts with respect to the post I made a few days ago and this seems like the same issue I'm running into now.

@svk - I saw your question about getting a new computer (which I did).  Any thoughts on what I can do to get back up and running?

Offline BogdanCo

• View Profile
I am having the same problem.  I had created and funded an account on the web wallet a few weeks ago. Now that the upgrade has come out I can't gain access to the wallet I get the error "Transaction was not signed. Do you have a private key? [no_signers]". What hoops do I have to jump through to gain access again? I tried uploading the wallet backup but since I don't have the old downloaded wallet (was just using openledger) it looks like I don't have the "BTS 0.9.X KEY EXPORT FILE" which isn't the .bin.

Yours is a different problem, it means the wallet you're using does not contain the private keys for that account. Did you create a new wallet? Switch browsers/pc?

Hello,

I have the same error: "Transaction was not signed. Do you have a private key? [no_signers]".
I recently switched to Chrome and delete the old browser. I didn't know I must make a backup of my wallet.   
I have the username and password of the account. Isn't a way to recover the account?

Any help would be appreciated,
Bogdan

Offline topcandle

I am having the same problem.  I had created and funded an account on the web wallet a few weeks ago. Now that the upgrade has come out I can't gain access to the wallet I get the error "Transaction was not signed. Do you have a private key? [no_signers]". What hoops do I have to jump through to gain access again? I tried uploading the wallet backup but since I don't have the old downloaded wallet (was just using openledger) it looks like I don't have the "BTS 0.9.X KEY EXPORT FILE" which isn't the .bin.

Yours is a different problem, it means the wallet you're using does not contain the private keys for that account. Did you create a new wallet? Switch browsers/pc?

I am using the light wallet and I have already imported.  Why doesn't it work?

NVM imported into open ledger and it worked there. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline topcandle

I am using the light wallet and I have already imported.  Why doesn't it work?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline dapp

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Do you have the most recent wallet installed? Or are you using OpenLedger?

Offline hotflame

• View Profile
when i claim balances,it appear "missing authority"