Author Topic: Promote BitShares Exchange with a LISK and WAVE auction!! Call to action  (Read 10734 times)

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Just saw this thread, but created OPEN.LISK for Ronny earlier today to allow pre-sale trading.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

bitimaru

You know what?

Doing so before any 'CENTRALISED EXCHANGE' will make BTS/OPENLEDGER really rocket with this. Some manpower should be set on this!

PASS THE WORD!!!

(too bad I don't have any LISK)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 02:05:48 am by bitimaru »

Offline llildur

• View Profile
Contributer: LISK

1. shentist : 2.000

2. onceuponatime: 1000

3. Pheonike: 500

4. llildur: 174

Offline Pheonike

3. Pheonike: 500

Offline onceuponatime

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i missed this post https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22035.0.html and i like the idea to make an auction form @Erlich Bachman

i invested something in Lisk, too and to get some exposure from this ICOs i like the idea!

i will create an asset to make this happen and i will contribute 2000 Lisk for this auction.

i would like that we could setup an escrow account and the community members who are willing to send their Lisk could send some bitshares assets as colleteral for their promise that they will send the Lisk.

if you are willing to send some Lisk just post here how many.

i think we should start with the auction offer and promotion on Thursday and the auction will ending before the official start of the Lisk blockchain.

so for this crowdsale to make it fast, we will do it this way

1. post how many Lisk you will contribute for the auction. (ADD your LISKS to the contributers before you post the whole list again)
2. we will decide on Thursday/Friday if we will do the auction
3. if yes, we should setup a community account of 3-5 people who are in charge of the collateral
4. we need to promote the auction outside of bitshares

So, the idea is that people of our community contribute some LISK into an auction fund. The pair we would buy the LISK would be LISKasset/METAEX.BTC.
The collected fees for using METAEX.BTC will be enough to compensate for the time i put into this idea.
on a specific day we will buy all the offers from the internal exchange as many LISK we got promised. After the LISK chain is live, the LISK will be
send to my account and i will manually send to each buyer the LISK they own.
(better would be if monsterer could make LISK as a bridge available, but right now he is really tight with Reallife business so he has no time to do it right now)
- after all transactions are settled the contributers will get the collateral back and the earned funds for the sold LISKs.

I will do the same for WAVE, so everyone who is interested in this promotion idea, should consider to invest some funds in WAVE on 12th and chip in some funds.

cheers
shentist