Author Topic: Promote BitShares Exchange with a LISK and WAVE auction!! Call to action  (Read 10735 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Are any of the people that wanted to join to this auction still up for it?

I am aware of OPEN.LISK, however its price is too damn high. I want to sell some of my Lisk soon, so I would like to know if any of the people here are still considering of selling some lisk for 0.7-1$ each?

I am not negative...

tarantulaz

Are any of the people that wanted to join to this auction still up for it?

I am aware of OPEN.LISK, however its price is too damn high. I want to sell some of my Lisk soon, so I would like to know if any of the people here are still considering of selling some lisk for 0.7-1$ each?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The time to get the ICO price was during the ICO.  Beyond that, I think LISK is worth FAR more than the $6M (15k BTC) they raised.  And although I'm not saying LISK should have a similar valuation to ETH, LISK does have a more developed platform with some substantial advantages over ETH.  And they are very good at marketing, as well as community outreach and development.  These factors should bode extremely well for LISK.

What makes you claim Lisk has a more developed platform than Ethereum? I'm asking because so far I'm only aware of the client, I don't know of anything else they have produced, being software or documentation or anything else.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
The time to get the ICO price was during the ICO.  Beyond that, I think LISK is worth FAR more than the $6M (15k BTC) they raised.  And although I'm not saying LISK should have a similar valuation to ETH, LISK does have a more developed platform with some substantial advantages over ETH.  And they are very good at marketing, as well as community outreach and development.  These factors should bode extremely well for LISK.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I haven't followed Lisk at all but if I remember correctly there are 100 mil Lisk and they raised $5 mil correct? So essentially the ICO price is $0.05 per list or 1Lisk = 10 BTS. I see on OL orders for 1 Lisk = c600 BTS so probably I misunderstand something here...

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
today, openledger announced the possibility to buy LISK before the official start on bitshares, so i think this effort is not needed anymore.

thanks for all members who are willing to give some funds for this.

cheers
shentist

Thanks on taking the initiative and thanks for stepping back after CCEKD made the announcement about LISK pairs...
I think it is on the right direction and for the best interest of BTS holders to NOT split our efforts on identical initiatives...

PS what about AUGUR REP tokens? Only one exchange are trading REPs (and META are going great with metaETHs)
      I would contribute a portion of my REPs

Why stepping back? Maybe you can use CCEDK as an escrow, get OPEN.LISK for your ICO coins and start trading at same markets?

I agree, collateral could be provided and OPEN.LISK would be credited on your account. Then once Lisk chain goes live and you send it to OpenLedger, they would return the collateral.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline testz

today, openledger announced the possibility to buy LISK before the official start on bitshares, so i think this effort is not needed anymore.

cheers
shentist

Thanks on taking the initiative and thanks for stepping back after CCEKD made the announcement about LISK pairs...
I think it is on the right direction and for the best interest of BTS holders to NOT split our efforts on identical initiatives...

PS what about AUGUR REP tokens? Only one exchange are trading REPs (and META are going great with metaETHs)

Why stepping back? Maybe you can use CCEDK as an escrow, get OPEN.LISK for your ICO coins and start trading at same markets?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

cheers
shentist

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
What about to put the collateral max at  3 times the "original" price?   (don't forget that the "original" price is probably overvalued)

PS  "Original" price = 0.0075 BTC http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/

the original price should be around 5000 LISK per 1 Bitcoin i think my numbers are correct.

cheers
shentist

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Maybe it is better to follow/promote OL about LISK trading, since it has the first mover advantage right now, instead of splitting our efforts?

PS Our volume is too low to split it on so much UIAs... Am I wrong?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:58:31 pm by liondani »

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
We are pleased to offer LISK available presale on OpenLedger

OpenLedger is able to offer LISK coins at launch time, and will therefore be putting LISK up for sale on selected markets on the base of the IOU OPEN.LISK

Check it out in full on following thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22197.msg289380.html#msg289380

Welcome to OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK / OpenLedger

We're proud to launch our brand new OpenLedger promo.
It's called "OpenLedger - You are in Control"
Watch it here :

Click the image to watch the video !

If you have not yet opened an account, now is the time.  Just follow the "Get Started" video (Tutorial #1) below for the best first-time experience. Welcome.

Check out our new tutorial video on our YouTube channel!

PS: Most likely our newest Tutorial Video #3 ("Depositing BTC on OpenLedger") will be released tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:38:20 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
What about to put the collateral max at  3 times the "original" price?   (don't forget that the "original" price is probably overvalued)

PS  "Original" price = 0.0075 BTC http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
this are some funds :D

0.005 will give LISK a market value of 210.000.000 USD so 1/3 of Ethereum. Personally i would say this is much to high, but we will see how the people will value the LISK.

2. How big should the collateral be?
- not to small and not to big. i am really tight with funds right now, so what about 5 time the original value? So, if i did the math correct for every 1LISK we need 0,0002 BTC in collateral or the every other bitshare asset as bitUSD etc. or OPEN or META assets as collateral. If you are not comfortable with the collateral ratio just cut some of your contribution.

If you think lisk value is 0.005 BTC(sic!) then 5 times for the collateral is 0.025 BTC per lisk not 0.0002 BTC as mentionned.... Except I am missing something.
So please let us know how much exactly should be the collateral and for which exactly supposed price of lisk, so we can re-decide the exact number of lisk we can really constribute.
Because personally I can't right now offer 15 BTC (!) collateral for my 600 LISK...

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
1. shentist : 2.000

2. onceuponatime: 1000

3. Pheonike: 500

4. llildur: 174

5. liondani: 600

6. tarantulaz 675

7. Erlich Bachman 2000

8. CLains 3000

How about using 5% of the total funds to set orders at 0.001, 0.002, 0.003, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006 and so on to find the correct price? Just a suggestion. I trust you don't sell it out too cheap.