Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58547 times)

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Hey can someone post links to the best Bitshares based content living on YouTube right now? Explainers or interviews will do. I need them all. Thanks!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Zup?  I dropped some BTS on the ICO minutes before the 10:00 a.m. kickoff Chicago time.  Hope this does not present a problem.  Going foward please use UTC time as primary time.  Go global.  Local time's for locals.  Thanks.

Thanks ParticleWave, I apologize for the inconvinience. I totally forgot that and am actually unfamiliar with UTC time (you know Americans). Going forward I will use UTC time. Is there a converter you would recommend?

THank you for your support!

Offline fuzzy

yes amounts of 1000 bts i made slight mistake first time around.

Hey Jambo minimum was 1000 SOLCERTs not BTS. Mimimum for the ICO is 5000 SOLCERTs. Hope that clears things up. Thanks guys.
Hey, im totally confused now,  thanks for that.

you have to buy in chunks of 5000 solcerts i think is what he means.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pam2

• View Profile
Yep, I also drop some BTS...don't know if time zone apply...Not to clear

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
Zup?  I dropped some BTS on the ICO minutes before the 10:00 a.m. kickoff Chicago time.  Hope this does not present a problem.  Going foward please use UTC time as primary time.  Go global.  Local time's for locals.  Thanks.

THE OFFICIAL SOLCERT ICO HAS BEGUN! Day 1 30% BONUS BEGINS

Thank you to all who have helped out with this project. We have come a long way since 2013-14 (for those who can remember)  ;D

Wish us luck.

#PoweredByBitshares #LetsMakeSense
Before I start promoting, I need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. What is the office ICO web sight? What is the platform for Sollywood TV, a web sight, smart TV/device APP (like Netflix), cable service?

Thanks Koneletric! Sounds like you are asking for these:

And here is our Short Press Release:
http://bitcoinist.net/new-money-not-the-next-bitcoin-the-next-dollar/

Long Press Release (full story):
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/new-money-not-next-bitcoin-next-dollar/

Features of the system will debut with the KickStarter which will be pursued right after the ICO when trading of the SOLCERT token goes live. For now individuals can sign up at the website to get updates for our KickStarter happenings or participate in the ICO to help development and marketing efforts.

Hope this info helps.

Offline konelectric

Thank you to all who have helped out with this project. We have come a long way since 2013-14 (for those who can remember)  ;D

Wish us luck.

Before I start promoting, I need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. What is the office ICO web sight(or the best place to send people that are interest in this)?  What is the platform for Sollywood TV, a web sight, smart TV/device APP (like Netflix), cable service, beam television directly to a person's brain (Batman Forever)?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:57:01 pm by konelectric »

Wish us luck.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:13:38 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »