Author Topic: Unclear future, missed opportunities  (Read 16897 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Check out http://bitsquare.io - a decentralised exchange app that also supports BTS to be traded against BTC
Someone could please provide a bit of liquidity there, so we can gain a bit of early exposure, right from start...

This sounds very cool. Did anybody try this service? Does it work?

Offline .

• View Profile
Check out http://bitsquare.io - a decentralised exchange app that also supports BTS to be traded against BTC
Someone could please provide a bit of liquidity there, so we can gain a bit of early exposure, right from start...

Offline BTS007

• View Profile
BTS ID:bts007

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I think BitShares is just getting started. Excited to be a part of!!

+5% +5% +5% :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline jakev

I think BitShares is just getting started. Excited to be a part of!!

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
I think the future is pretty clear for BTS:

1. work out the kinks with Steem
2. merge best parts of steem + BTS into a next generation DEX
3. sharedrop + dev allocation

It is just a much longer roadmap.

Im really looking forward to steem.  i'm not going anywhere and i think theres an aweful lot more value than the current price reflects.

When you talk about the next generation, may i suggest we get some wire frames of different layouts and try to get as much feedback as possible from both current users and potential users.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

How can Steem "a social media platform where everyone gets paid for creating and curating content." be meaningfully merged with BTS? The two seem completely unrelated ..

It's a shame you seem to feel the need to switch direction every few months BM. I like your vision (or should it be: "the previous vision"?) and certaintly you have the skills to pull it off, but appear to lack the tenacity to see the project through to the end.

I don't know how it went from "fuck the banks we don't need them anymore and lets build financial freedom together" to "lets pay people for blogging".. >:(

Pretty easy really.  Got to make payroll and put food on the table. 

Funny how few people there are in this world who understand what it's like to be responsible to the shareholders and employees of a company.

You never even created a worker proposal to try to utilize the system YOU developed!

This whole "we can't get paid" seems like total bs

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
 +5%Don't worry about those who don't understand this simple structure.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

tarantulaz

It is pretty clear that different people want different things!

Why can't people just do what they want? I feel like if everyone is trying to give the project a different direction, we'll never have a stable plan. If people want to do things, they can do them.

And forget about funding stuff through the blockchain. Especially with the refund workers and these low prices... If svk and others who are being paid by the blockchain are still there, then they will be hopefully able to add more and more things in the client. What I mean with this is that there is no need for a specific roadmap, as a roadmap would be needed if those funds had to be used in a specific way.

Now with regards to Steem. Most altcoins are like betting chips and bitcoin testnets at this stage. Steem can be like a BitShares testnet. If we like something, we take it. If we don't want it, no problem. Who says no to good things that are free???

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
And you can always be part of the community and help us here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22218.15.html . I can need your input to write a short summary about each BitShares project.

Any other suggestions how we can improve the current www.BitShares.org website? Get engaged!
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
We actually do not need most of the new features. We should rather use what we have and build a profitable business with that.

A bond market might bring new people, but a stable crypto currency is working already and interesting for many many reasons.

If you want to help BitShares, why not help us with ECHO? We are starting a social media campaign within the next 4 weeks and we are looking for early beta users and national ambassadors. Check out our website www.my-echo.com and sign up for the newsletter. We will start soon and can use all of your feedback!!
Tell your friends about ECHO and send us their feedback. What if you could split the bill with a simple text message? If you could pay a bill with a picture? Save, private chats, send selfies and videos over a peer-to-peer encrypted network. Do people want that? Let figure it out :) ECHO will be build on top of BitShares and every ECHO ID is a BitShares wallet....

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

How can Steem "a social media platform where everyone gets paid for creating and curating content." be meaningfully merged with BTS? The two seem completely unrelated ..

It's a shame you seem to feel the need to switch direction every few months BM. I like your vision (or should it be: "the previous vision"?) and certaintly you have the skills to pull it off, but appear to lack the tenacity to see the project through to the end.

I don't know how it went from "fuck the banks we don't need them anymore and lets build financial freedom together" to "lets pay people for blogging".. >:(

Funny how few people there are in this world who understand what it's like to be responsible to the shareholders and employees of a company.

That's what I told the DNS victims  ..........
I guess someday there will be people telling STEEM holders that exact same line   :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

We can wait, only if you look BTS as your blood son. :)
BTS committee member:jademont