Author Topic: [ANN-Updated 5/5] Peerplays Prelaunch - Millions are Waiting For You!  (Read 92118 times)

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk
@fav
I know it might appear so but the earlier we begin to make the community aware of what is coming, the lower the risk that someone will miss the communication.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
** Update **

Peerplays News Site: Sneak Preview: Peerplays Pre-Launch Referral Program

On Steemit (Vote): Sneak Preview: Peerplays Pre-Launch Referral Program

>Any time between August 15th and September 15th

posted a bit too early, no?

This is why the post is called "Sneak Preview". We wanted to give you guys a taste of what we have coming up in a few weeks ;)
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
just curious about the contest rules .. as i'm notcing people are able to vote more then 1 time for their logo uploads .. so IMO the vote on the logos doesn't mean anything about the quality of the published logos .. my 2 cents :P

Hi mate.

You are only allowed to cast one vote per entry. After you have voted the vote button should disappear like this:

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

just curious about the contest rules .. as i'm notcing people are able to vote more then 1 time for their logo uploads .. so IMO the vote on the logos doesn't mean anything about the quality of the published logos .. my 2 cents :P

There are limits to how often you can vote on a logo per day.. you can submit multiple logos.

The number of votes are factored into the decision but are not ultimately the final decision.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
- Cicero