Author Topic: Bytemaster and team are no longer working on Bitshares?  (Read 20986 times)

Offline Tuck Fheman

That's why they want everyone to move over to steem... So the Larimer Lemmings can downvote anyone who doubts the messiah.

@BitcoinJesus2.O

The filtering of spam is accomplished at steemit.com by the community's downvotes, not a moderator's.

Wasn't the site updated and now if just one downvote is cast (before 2 upvotes I believe) the set of voting icons disappears from the main page, the post is marked as read and the summary is removed from displaying or am I wrong?  I could be wrong, but that is just what appears to happen now. The only way you can upvote those post is to come across one and click to view it. But it appears users are being discouraged from viewing them by a single downvote. That's not exactly a "community's downvotes". I get why it's being done, but I don't agree with the current implementation. Someone can sick the bot on them (like "someone" has the gardenlady, but in a good way) and as soon as they post they are downvoted into most never looking at the post because they will assume it's spam or not worthwhile.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline onceuponatime

And most importantly...they already have (as one of the first orders of business) the bots to auto vote up or down posts by accounts they like/dislike...one of the parameters is even to do such burial in 0 seconds after a post. It is a no brainer that such automation on account and not posts voting, is so simple and easy to 'improve' to next include new accounts to be destroyed for simply voting 'for' a post by an account on the blacklist of the vote-masters...  Now each poster not only should not express a different opinion, but should restrain from even voting for something that the masters might not like, for the fear of being auto-blacklisted.
censorship automation nice steaming touch to the already existing total control  monopoly...
Why did you know so much, Tony? When you started to hate sth, you look into it to find more reasons to amplify the hate? Why not save some time & just ignore it?

Trolls can't ignore, they have to feed on something or else wither and die.

What I find hilarious is whenever we bring up actual real issues about the larimers and their massive screwing  and probably illegal actions against their shareholders (of various instruments), we get labeled as trolls.  No rebuttals, just dumb ass one liners and pictures of caves and bridges.

Please someone tell me how the larimers have not screwed their shareholders in every investment vehicle they have ever sold.  You may think your on the rocketship with steem, but why would you think it would end up any different from any other investment they sold to you?

Why not hold then accountable for at least one project instead of following them blindly until you're bankrupt?
This is all experimental high risk stuff. What I find amazing is how people complain about all rules and regulations of the fiat world and then the minute something doesn't go the way they expect, they want to drag all that stuff to crypto. If you want rules and regulations, why he'll are you messing with crypto??? Stay in the fiat world where it's "safe".

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That's your response? Because in crypto it's OK to screw your shareholders because it is " high risk " investing?

If this is the prevailing rational, no wonder there are so many crypto scams.  The same people can rip you off not just once but multiple times and you just keep on buying new investments from the same people... Never holding them accountable, just praying they find the holy grail (they did find the holy grail, sucker's with money).

I bought more bitshares today. You think that I am a sucker. I get that. Now, are you just going to hang around here telling me that over and over again as I increase my holdings? What's the point?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
And most importantly...they already have (as one of the first orders of business) the bots to auto vote up or down posts by accounts they like/dislike...one of the parameters is even to do such burial in 0 seconds after a post. It is a no brainer that such automation on account and not posts voting, is so simple and easy to 'improve' to next include new accounts to be destroyed for simply voting 'for' a post by an account on the blacklist of the vote-masters...  Now each poster not only should not express a different opinion, but should restrain from even voting for something that the masters might not like, for the fear of being auto-blacklisted.
censorship automation nice steaming touch to the already existing total control  monopoly...
Why did you know so much, Tony? When you started to hate sth, you look into it to find more reasons to amplify the hate? Why not save some time & just ignore it?

What I find hilarious is whenever we bring up actual real issues about the larimers and their massive screwing  and probably illegal actions against their shareholders (of various instruments), we get labeled as trolls.  No rebuttals, just dumb ass one liners and pictures of caves and bridges.

Please someone tell me how the larimers have not screwed their shareholders in every investment vehicle they have ever sold.  You may think your on the rocketship with steem, but why would you think it would end up any different from any other investment they sold to you?

Why not hold then accountable for at least one project instead of following them blindly until you're bankrupt?
This is all experimental high risk stuff. What I find amazing is how people complain about all rules and regulations of the fiat world and then the minute something doesn't go the way they expect, they want to drag all that stuff to crypto. If you want rules and regulations, why he'll are you messing with crypto??? Stay in the fiat world where it's "safe".

That's your response? Because in crypto it's OK to screw your shareholders because it is " high risk " investing?

If this is the prevailing rational, no wonder there are so many crypto scams.  The same people can rip you off not just once but multiple times and you just keep on buying new investments from the same people... Never holding them accountable, just praying they find the holy grail (they did find the holy grail, sucker's with money).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 01:18:51 am by lil_jay890 »

Offline Pheonike

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Lol @ tonyk being called a troll...just wow.

Offline Pheonike

chryspano

It seems the noise awoke the whole family!

You guys definetly need to move to a biger more spacious Cave!  8)

May I recomend this one?
You can also find an excelent bridge nearby!
Here are some photos, no need to thank me!  8)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I for one miss seeing newmine's posts. He may have been a bit over the top, but hell there's been at least some truth to a lot of what he's said over time. BitShares needs its critics so it can know what it's doing wrong and find ways to fix the problem through open discussion. But I see everyone's ready to just grab a pitchfork around here and demand silence from any who dare speak ill of the almighty BTS.

::)

That's why they want everyone to move over to steem... So the Larimer Lemmings can downvote anyone who doubts the messiah.

You haven't thought this through (I know it hurts, but brains need exercise too).

Any post on this Forum could be banished, without a vote, at the whim of a moderator. And many of the moderators are actually the very people that you seem to be accusing of desiring censorship of contrary opinion.

Moderators can, and do, delete spam and phising posts, but seem to tolerate a great deal of rude and obnoxious behavior and trolling.  The filtering of spam is accomplished at steemit.com by the community's downvotes, not a moderator's. Why do you think that there is going to be the inevitability of censorship of contrary opinion there if it is not happening here?

But, most importantly, positive effort, planning and work on behalf of BitShares can be and is being rewarded at steemit.com but definitely not here.

No, you seem to have not thought it through (or decided to not do so, more likely)... the so described by you 'community' is 75% voting power of BM and co.
More importantly censorship is much easier on STEEM...here it is much more ineffective...if they delete my post (be it a rude, obnoxious one or simply spelling the truth the blind followers just do not want to hear) here I can post 3 new ones complaining about it free of charge... There I have to pay to post more. ). There you pay the master-clique  first, so they have the pleasure to berry your post at a whim (and even bury the posts of anyone who dare upvote your posts [more on that next])

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
People fiercely attack anyone who says anything that goes against their financial bias.
Fixed that for you. Welcome to planet Earth.

ty

Offline Chronos

People fiercely attack anyone who says anything that goes against their financial bias.
Fixed that for you. Welcome to planet Earth.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I for one miss seeing newmine's posts. He may have been a bit over the top, but hell there's been at least some truth to a lot of what he's said over time. BitShares needs its critics so it can know what it's doing wrong and find ways to fix the problem through open discussion. But I see everyone's ready to just grab a pitchfork around here and demand silence from any who dare speak ill of the almighty BTS.

You haven't thought this through (I know it hurts, but brains need exercise too).

Any post on this Forum could be banished, without a vote, at the whim of a moderator. And many of the moderators are actually the very people that you seem to be accusing of desiring censorship of contrary opinion.

Moderators can, and do, delete spam and phising posts, but seem to tolerate a great deal of rude and obnoxious behavior and trolling.  The filtering of spam is accomplished at steemit.com by the community's downvotes, not a moderator's. Why do you think that there is going to be the inevitability of censorship of contrary opinion there if it is not happening here?

But, most importantly, positive effort, planning and work on behalf of BitShares can be and is being rewarded at steemit.com but definitely not here.

Yeah it's being rewarded in paper steem dollar profits.  Let me know when you can actually cash that out.  I have a feeling people are going to be disappointed when they realize that their upvotes and "positive" effort and planning internet forum posts don't equate into the thousands of dollars they were promised.

But whatever... Let the lemmings come and tell me how wrong I am and steem will work flawlessly and Dan has finally found the formula that never allows a coins market cap to go down.

If you want to see censoring of contrary opinion via communities go over to a yahoo finance board and look at the upvotes or downvotes on a stock... People downvote anyone who says anything that goes against their financial bias. 

Offline onceuponatime

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile