Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] Chronos Crypto videos  (Read 31388 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Well, that's a bit of a setback, eh? A large voter has stopped supporting the worker with his 21 proxy followers, and now the worker is sharply under the threshold to receive worker pay.

Anyone have any ideas to get this jump-started again? I'll be able to put out one more video at the most with what remains of the pay. Let's not let this be the end.

One trick would be to vote down the refund and burn workers, until they're below the Chronos worker. This wouldn't have any other side-effects with the current worker line-up (except for the bad taste of vote manipulation).

This is why I think Workers should have term support. This kind of voter support volatility doesn't work well for you does it?

I think the way around this is to have proposals that payout to a multi-sig and have a 3rd party escrow who verifies the delivery of services that requires both yours, his, and possibly a committee members signature to release the funds.

It's important though that it is someone or a company that is reliable however. We have seen someone in the past attempt to do this only to have the other party just up and disappear. This might be solved by making the standard to be everyone be doxxable. It is unreasonable to expect anonymity when providing services in my estimation.

Under these provisions I think once voted the contract will complete and cannot be reversed with downvotes.. and any unused bts will be refunded to the pool or burned.

Thoughts?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Well, that's a bit of a setback, eh? A large voter has stopped supporting the worker with his 21 proxy followers, and now the worker is sharply under the threshold to receive worker pay.

Anyone have any ideas to get this jump-started again? I'll be able to put out one more video at the most with what remains of the pay. Let's not let this be the end.

One trick would be to vote down the refund and burn workers, until they're below the Chronos worker. This wouldn't have any other side-effects with the current worker line-up (except for the bad taste of vote manipulation).

Post your video on Steemit and put a few paragraphs effort into introducing yourself and the video. $1000+

It will also give you the attention of some large BTS holders who might help you out.

All the best.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:47:15 am by CLains »

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
You have my support on that!
I've just disconnect my proxy and vote for You.

Offline Chronos

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:16:51 am by Chronos »

Offline Chronos

Why in your video DPOS stands for "Distributed Proof of Stake" ??????
Good catch! That was an oversight on my part. I'll be sure to use the correct term for the in-depth video on DPoS and the Bitshares witness mechanism.

The next video will be a walkthrough on how to create and secure a new Bitshares account using the web-based wallet software.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:31:37 pm by Chronos »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Why in your video DPOS stands for "Distributed Proof of Stake" ??????

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you all for your support. The first video has been released, highlighting some of the key features that make Bitshares stand out from other blockchain technologies.

Watch it now: Intro to Bitshares

Great work!
Upvoted on YT & Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kenCode_de/status/739362567693422592
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Chronos

Thank you all for your support. The first video has been released, highlighting some of the key features that make Bitshares stand out from other blockchain technologies.

Watch it now: Intro to Bitshares

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
It's nice to see that the community has recognized the value of the worker and pushed it in the green zone !

Nicely done Chronos !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
It seems the anti-dilution crowd has lost some significant support ..
Well, that's an amazing news ! The very purpose of the reserve pool is allow us to move forward when needed, this chinese movment was scary !
BitShares need to keep evolving and keep its edge until we are recognize for our true value.

It's gonna be an interesting summer with the videos of Chronos coming soon, all the projects of Kencode evolving fast, bunkerchainlabs related projects, maybe Altcap or Bit20 taking off and bringing some volume on the dex, ... and at the end of the summer, the end of the merger dilution.

Priorities, roadmap, professional level, ok the money is there, but who is going to catch the falling knifes at the orderbook?

What is priorities? I think bring revenue. How we are going to do that? What is priority to reach revenue?
Bitshares do not need to be fancy, it has to fullfill some need n gather som.e money from it.
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline EstefanTT

It's nice to see that the community has recognized the value of the worker and pushed it in the green zone !

Nicely done Chronos !

Well, that's an amazing news ! The very purpose of the reserve pool is allow us to move forward when needed, this chinese movment was scary !
BitShares need to keep evolving and keep its edge until we are recognize for our true value.

It's gonna be an interesting summer with the videos of Chronos coming soon, all the projects of Kencode evolving fast, bunkerchainlabs related projects, maybe Altcap or Bit20 taking off and bringing some volume on the dex, ... and at the end of the summer, the end of the merger dilution.

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Nicely done Chronos !

Offline EstefanTT

Nicely done Chronos !

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Good news. This worker was voted in, just in time for work to begin! Thank you so much for your support. See http://cryptofresh.com/workers.

At the time of this writing, it is just 200k BTS over the threshold to be active. We still need your votes. Being hired and fired every other day could be bad for my blood pressure.  :P

ConGratulations! That's the first worker since a couple of weeks! I am looking forward to your work.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Chronos

Good news. This worker was voted in, just in time for work to begin! Thank you so much for your support. See http://cryptofresh.com/workers.

At the time of this writing, it is just 200k BTS over the threshold to be active. We still need your votes. Being hired and fired every other day could be bad for my blood pressure.  :P

Offline Chronos

@fav Good question. The channel currently has 436 subscribers. Average daily views is dependent on when new content is produced, so here's a better metric: in the last 90 days, the channel has had 9788 views, which is an average of 109 views per day.