Author Topic: [Committee Proposal] chronos-youtube  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Chronos

Hi @bitsharesbrazil, I don't have a specific plan that I would put forward, but it is a priority to me. Committee members are responsible for only a few network parameters, and liquidity subsidies would not fall under their jurisdiction. That would be the role of a worker proposal.

One change that I would consider as a committee member would be to require a LTM account for asset creation, but that idea would need more discussion.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Hi cronos,

Do you hwve a plan to increase liquidity in dex, if so could you please talk about?

In my opinion i would even pay a market maker using a work proposal to bring great liquidity to dex....but i wouldnt extrapolate much more than 100k bts splitted around all workers so we could keep development, maintenance, low inflation, n wont hurt tbe market trowing a lot of bts on the market daily....it must be sustainable n focus on development n new features should be on what can bring profit to shareholder in the long run.

Would like to hear your plans for ltm n what your ideas about what can bring a increase in revenues n profit to shareholders

Regards
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Chronos

First, let me introduce myself. I've been around Bitshares since late 2014, back when workers and witnesses were combined as "delegates", and we ran v0.9 as a desktop client. Then in the summer of 2015, I contracted directly for Cryptonomex for a couple months, doing UI work for the light wallet. I've always been fascinated by the tech behind Bitshares.

As a corollary to my work to produce Bitshares videos, I would be interested to take a volunteer position with the Bitshares committee.

As a committee member, my priorities are as follows:

• Offer low transaction fees to attract consumers, merchants, and traders to the platform
  • Improve liquidity in the DEX, focusing on the BTS trading pairs against BitUSD, BitCNY, and BitBTC
  • Keep Lifetime Membership relevant by having certain network actions require it
  • Maintain network security by keeping witness pay at or above the cost of running a robust full node
  • Enact popular protocol changes that are shown to have super-majority support through worker role voting

Please cast your vote for chronos-youtube for committee member!