Author Topic: Trollboxmoderators  (Read 2112 times)

Offline fx4all

• View Profile
  • BitShares: FX4ALL
Thank you all for the response, expecially BunkerChain Labs!

Must have missed a notification...

So now I understand. It's just technically not possible to do this. Well seeing all the good work and improvement on the GUI there will probably be less questions about the workings and all.

There's still a little thing...

Is it possible to create a timestamp for when something in the trollbox was posted?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It's decentralized ofcourse!

But still I see many people who have questions and maybe it's an idea to give them some trust when there's a moderator around.

Also it doesn't mean that there has to be moderation to do. We can call them trollboxhelpers or something.

Okee maybe my idea isn't so great after all. Thanks for responding!

Technically like he said you can't moderate.. you can only say 'please stop doing that' if someone is out of line. :) ..

I think that there is merit to spending time in the trollbox and answering questions.... you don't need to ask... you can't just do it. :)

I recall at one time some started getting involved in other exchange troll boxes for a short while to answer questions about bitshares.. but it was specifically around some kind of news event time I think.. after that it died down.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fx4all

• View Profile
It's decentralized ofcourse!

But still I see many people who have questions and maybe it's an idea to give them some trust when there's a moderator around.

Also it doesn't mean that there has to be moderation to do. We can call them trollboxhelpers or something.

Okee maybe my idea isn't so great after all. Thanks for responding!

Offline Pheonike

Can we get rid of anonymous so people have to pick a name? You can't really get to know people if everyone's name is anonymous.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Nop .. it's a decentralized p2p network. No moderation possible on a technical level ..

Offline fx4all

• View Profile
As stated before.

Can the trollbox have moderators?

If so I could be one!