Author Topic: Why is Bitshares rising in price?  (Read 6347 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I left Bitshares months ago and took a huge loss when they announced the pyramid scheme membership thing and pretty much since then Bitshares has been declining in popularity and price. Why all of a sudden is the price going up? Did they decide to get ride of that lame membership model and promoting pyramid scheme which will never work?  Sorry my post is negative but I'm just telling people how most people view Bitshares after 2.0 came out   

Any thoughts on the price jump recently?

It's rising because it hates you, its actually all about you, being the center of the world must be really tough. Especially when everyone's against you.

NAILED IT!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline llildur

• View Profile
I left Bitshares months ago and took a huge loss when they announced the pyramid scheme membership thing and pretty much since then Bitshares has been declining in popularity and price. Why all of a sudden is the price going up? Did they decide to get ride of that lame membership model and promoting pyramid scheme which will never work?  Sorry my post is negative but I'm just telling people how most people view Bitshares after 2.0 came out   

It's rising because it hates you, its actually all about you, being the center of the world must be really tough. Especially when everyone's against you.

:P :P lol

Offline ncinic

• View Profile

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
Who cares.

bitUSD price still unchanged.

People here care more about their money than about our technology, and that is the main reason why you are unhappy with the share price.

Where else can you buy Gold, Silver, or short the USD for tiny trading fees, with great security, 1.5 second confirmations on a blockchain, no front-running, all done in the nude?
Bitshares is great and the referal program really is fine, someone has to pay to register account names on the blockchain and they need to be well incentivized. Definitely not a pyramid scheme.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
Who cares.

bitUSD price still unchanged.

People here care more about their money than about our technology, and that is the main reason why you are unhappy with the share price.
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline ag

• View Profile
The market never goes anywhere, so why does it move at all, I wonder.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Probably had to do with the Ripple news, for whatever that is worth.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I didn't think it's hard to predict. every couple months...

It's a copy and paste technique . All they have to do is copy the code in the bot and paste again   :P :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Why is Bitshares rising in price?

Because BitShares is awesome, and CCEDK is announcing on July 1st their relaunched frontend based off BitShares (I think).

Plus check out the blockchain's increasing transaction rates (turn on limit & cancel orders):
cryptofresh.com/charts

We are making record daily transaction counts and starting to achieve real traction.

Sucks to be you for doubting BitShares.

Could be something else actually.. which is also being announced July 1st.

lol , really ?
I'll say BS to whatever being announce at july 1st . 
But , in case it really has anything remotely related to this pump , it screams "insider trading" .

Again , I'll say BS to whatever being announce at july 1st . 
Taking credit for past pump with future events now ? 
 :P
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:33:49 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Only ing bullish about this one is that it didn't go all the way back to the lows... Maybe it can finally make a real move higher

Offline ag

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:11:28 pm by ag »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Because BitShares is awesome, and CCEDK is announcing on July 1st their relaunched frontend based off BitShares (I think).

Plus check out the blockchain's increasing transaction rates (turn on limit & cancel orders):
cryptofresh.com/charts

We are making record daily transaction counts and starting to achieve real traction.

Could be something else actually.. which is also being announced July 1st.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

cryptofresh.com/charts

chryspano

Malicious buyers!   :D