Author Topic: THANK YOU from Steemit Community  (Read 2068 times)

Offline omarbilal

I turn Fire into Steem⚡️[emoji95][emoji94][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline oldman

• View Profile
lol and the award for most dickish post ever goes to.......

+5%

Stings a bit, don't it?

Offline rajarush

• View Profile
Thank you thank you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Perhaps when we catch up with ETH on CMC later this summer we will take August off and go pay him a visit wherever he is at that time.

Of course , many of us thought by 'we' he meant BTS    ;D ;D ;D ;D
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
lol and the award for most dickish post ever goes to.......

Offline DonJoe

• View Profile
What a crazy day for Steem!! Just cashed out several hundred k dollars. Much more on the road. I will wait a while and see how high we can go  :P :P. Who is on the same boat with me, pls PM me. All my friends who listened to me earned a lot. Dan holds roughly 78% of the total supply. But he definitely deserve it!!! I am happy for him and the team. GOOD JOB.

I come back to btstalk because I really want to thank Bitshares community. You guys are great, supportive and the best. Without you guys, there is no success of Steem, no DanTheMan, no financial freendom for me. So thank you so much. For everything you build in in BitShares.

I noticed BTS increase 5% also, what a coincidence... that fits +5% perfectly. You guys should enjoy this great day by holding BTS. And more importantly, you deserve it!

Thank you again.
FLY  STEEM  FLY