Author Topic: [STEEM Crosspost] 5 reasons to invest in BitShares NOW  (Read 3546 times)

Offline oldman

• View Profile
So how come, back in the day, when STEEM could have made us all filthy rich, we tossed all STEEM threads into the "Random" area, but why now that the STEEM has attained moon orbit, are many STEEM related posts flooding the main discussion area and being allowed to stay?

Could it be that the BitShares community has forgiven Bytemaster and accepted the new tools that he has created for us to live our lives more productively?

Even I've come around to forgiving Dan. 
If I can do it, anybody can.

Ok, ok.  Some of you will insist on waiting for This Summer.
But by then you'll have missed out on one of the steps up on that metaphorical rock wall...

From what I can see Steemit was treated like the other dozen or so projects being built on top of the Bitshares platform - something to keep tabs on but not the focus of the community. Sadly, we don't have a crystal ball to tell us which projects is going to rocket to the top of CMC in the next few months. ;)

Bitshares is a cash-poor project and Steemit is now a potential source of funding. There is nothing more central to any project than funding, so it is perhaps appropriate that Steemit now move into the forum spotlight.

As for 'forgiving' Dan, I'm waiting to see whether there is anything to forgive - the community is still in the dark as to what Dan's intentions are. I'm having a very hard time believing the guy that created the social contract that funded this whole adventure will be the one to breach it so violently.

For now we do what we can with what we have - roll up our sleeves and make the best of the opportunities presented by Steemit to further the interests of our community.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:14:41 am by oldman »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
So how come, back in the day, when STEEM could have made us all filthy rich, we tossed all STEEM threads into the "Random" area, but why now that the STEEM has attained moon orbit, are many STEEM related posts flooding the main discussion area and being allowed to stay?

Could it be that the BitShares community has forgiven Bytemaster and accepted the new tools that he has created for us to live our lives more productively?

Even I've come around to forgiving Dan. 
If I can do it, anybody can.

Ok, ok.  Some of you will insist on waiting for This Summer.
But by then you'll have missed out on one of the steps up on that metaphorical rock wall...

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:01:58 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Great post, thank you for taking the initiative! I have upvoted and commented. Apparently commenting is important, so we should all try and throw down some quick comments with upvotes.

Please have a look at this post: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22864.0/topicseen.html and watch for my Steemit posts in the near future. I'm on a mission to bring in new money from Steemit and need the help of everyone that can upvote.

Great start OldMan, I upvoted your post too. You're an amazing writer, seriously -- I'm always amazed by the quality of your posts around here. Exciting times ahead!

Thanks everyone!

Thank you for your feedback and your vote - greatly appreciated! I've never considered myself much of a writer but, hey, I'll take it to the bank and buy some Bitshares  :D

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Great post, thank you for taking the initiative! I have upvoted and commented. Apparently commenting is important, so we should all try and throw down some quick comments with upvotes.

Please have a look at this post: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22864.0/topicseen.html and watch for my Steemit posts in the near future. I'm on a mission to bring in new money from Steemit and need the help of everyone that can upvote.

Great start OldMan, I upvoted your post too. You're an amazing writer, seriously -- I'm always amazed by the quality of your posts around here. Exciting times ahead!

Thanks everyone!

Offline oldman

• View Profile

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
Nice! Upvoted & will share on twitter!  +5%

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
They will end up dig a little to understand in what they have invested and then end up like all of us.
So true.

Offline EstefanTT

I like it ! I think even if ppl come by FOMO, it's good think. They will end up dig a little to understand in what they have invested and then end up like all of us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
so uh.. invest in bitshares it is! ?

Lol yea, the post's a bit over the top, but what can I say -- I'm an over the top kind of guy.   ;)

Now we just wait to see if my predictions come true... heh.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
so uh.. invest in bitshares it is! ?

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Good post! I upvote do you over at Steemit!

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Alright, let's get some eyes turning our way:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@nomoreheroes7/become-a-millionaire-in-5-easy-steps

Feel free to comment, critique, etc.

Any and all (liquid) earnings from this post will be immediately converted to BTS.

:D

Edit: Here's a goo.gl link for ease of clicking: https://goo.gl/YM4ns9
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:41:29 pm by nomoreheroes7 »