Author Topic: Michael Taggart claims to be BitShares Co-founder?  (Read 40826 times)

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

these are the facts:

* CNX = Cryptonomex = they worked for BitShares for some time, but are in no way "owners" or something. It's a blockchain company to my knowledge

CNX owns a lot of stuff in use, you might want to check into that Fav.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I have my doubts you have worked an honest day in your life.

I don't really care about the fat shaming Taggart. It just shows how professional you are.

There is no more value in this thread.

Apologies fav, I'll move on now.

Again, you fail to see your hypocrisy re: the omgfatshaminggate

No more value in this thread for you, you mean.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Here's the definition I generally agree with: "The person who creates an organization or a company is known as the founder." To my knowledge, there are exactly two founders for BitShares: Dan Larimer and Charles Hoskinson.

I would concur with Dan on this in that if ANYONE ever asks who founder bitshares I have always said Dan and Charles.

As for the Angel.co page, it appears my employee filled that portion out, and said that there was no way to put in business development - only founder and co-founder - so she placed that in there because it was accurate based on definition.

But I do agree Dan - thanks for the reply.

+5%
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:17:38 pm by Murderistic »

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
someone comes here asking a question and what he gets are 2 pages of attacks. for fucks sake, I've never felt so embarrassed for this community, and I'm here for a long time.

these are the facts:

* Anyone who invested in BTS is free to call themselves whatever they like. (remember CEO's of Bitcoin?) - I leave it up to you to give that value or not.
* CNX = Cryptonomex = they worked for BitShares for some time, but are in no way "owners" or something. It's a blockchain company to my knowledge
* BMI 18.5 to 24.9 is Normal weight

I strongly recommend this clown fiesta to end right now and start to communicate without personal attacks or this thread will be closed.
+5%
I do find Michael claiming to be a "founder" of BitShares a bit of a stretch to say the very least, however. Obviously Stan, Michael, and I have some differences of opinion on exactly what that term means. I was one of the earliest employees at Invictus, yet I don't consider myself a founder. Here's the definition I generally agree with: "The person who creates an organization or a company is known as the founder." To my knowledge, there are exactly two founders for BitShares: Dan Larimer and Charles Hoskinson.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline IanDeMartino

• View Profile
I have my doubts you have worked an honest day in your life.

I don't really care about the fat shaming Taggart. It just shows how professional you are.

There is no more value in this thread. You claimed to be bitshares' co-founder, Denied ever saying that when I came on here, and ignored my link that showed where you did claim that.

Through two pages of crap, there is that small morsel of information.

Apologies fav, I'll move on now.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
someone comes here asking a question and what he gets are 2 pages of attacks. for fucks sake, I've never felt so embarrassed for this community, and I'm here for a long time.

these are the facts:

* Anyone who invested in BTS is free to call themselves whatever they like. (remember CEO's of Bitcoin?) - I leave it up to you to give that value or not.

I strongly recommend this clown fiesta to end right now and start to communicate without personal attacks or this thread will be closed.

Actually I am addressing each comment. 

He came attacking Fav, get over it.

If he were ASKING A QUESTION ONLY he wouldn't call me names from the first sentence.

if you are embarrassed, it should be with yourself encouraging this hack attacking community members that work their ass off.

You flat out are encouraging him.

IF HE WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION HE COULD HAVE ASKED "IS MICHAEL TAGGART A CO-FOUNDER OF BITSHARES".

BUT HE DIDN'T...

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:03:21 pm by Murderistic »

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Taggart, the only person here who has embarrassed himself is you.

Fat shaming? Come on. You called me fat, i simply pointed out that I wasn't. Don't try to flip around the childish aspect of this argument, Anyone with half a brain can clearly see that it is you.

anyone who thinks Bots are good for a platform like Steemit, clearly hasn't been online in the past 15 years.

Anyone who thinks their money is safe with Lyford, clearly doesn't know how to Google.

I hope you have fun destroying Steemit's reputation.

Still crying?  You don't get it Ian.

You aren't the only person that gets to call names.

But you are made when you call names and then get one called back?

It's pathetic Ian.  Even your half a brain has to see that?

Lyford isn't handling any funds dude.  I am.  And like I said, paypal adaptive payments lands it in their account at the time of sale.  Nobody holds the cash.  Try googling that.

Blockchain is open dude, nobody can stop bots.  They can only regulate their usage, you are really naive to think anything else.

I thought you were leaving? 

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

these are the facts:

Offline IanDeMartino

• View Profile
Taggart, the only person here who has embarrassed himself is you.

Fat shaming? Come on. You called me fat, i simply pointed out that I wasn't. Don't try to flip around the childish aspect of this argument, Anyone with half a brain can clearly see that it is you.

anyone who thinks Bots are good for a platform like Steemit, clearly hasn't been online in the past 15 years.

Anyone who thinks their money is safe with Lyford, clearly doesn't know how to Google.

I hope you have fun destroying Steemit's reputation.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Hmm yes, you have lowered yourself to calling people fat on the internet. Or maybe you were down there all along?

This is the BitShares champion? This is your co-founder?

A real winner, for sure.

Actually, I just doubted your exercise regime based on observation, and the fact that you work behind a monitor all day. 

And what observation is that? As I said, my BMI is clearly in the healthy range. What is your goal with this fat shaming? My BMI is 23, which is considered "Healthy Weight" I exercise, not as much as I should, but I jog several times a week and walk my dog several times a day. She is getting older, at ten, but still needs to get her energy out. This is really not necessary information, but since you asked about how much I exercise.

Again, what is the point of this? Do you think I will become self conscious? "On no, Taggart called me fat. I better not look into him or he'll do it again!" Do you think I will stoop to your level and make fun of your appearance? Well, I'm not going to do that either.

Your anger only further convinces me that you are fearful. Fearful that I will ruin your and your boyfriend's big launch tomorrow.

Don't worry Taggart. Tomorrow will come.

Sounds super suspicious to me.

Yes, someone who stole (oh sorry, I mean "lost") hundreds of thousands of investor dollars on their last venture (Mark, not you) promising to give away money and the key to making it?

Yeah, you're right. That does sound super suspicious.

Good day sir, you'll waste no more of my time.

Boyfriend?  Really?  You are so childish.  I weep for you.

I threw a name call back at you to prove your childishness and you fell right into it.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

I don't give any care about your weight, BMI or anything else.  I must have stuck a nerve though. 

The whole exercise was to prove how childish you are.  It worked.  There is that business acumen again.

Anger?  You misread.  It is more amusement at this point.

You again clearly have no idea how marketing or affiliate management or sales works.

The affiliate system does something called an "adapative payment" that split the commission right to the promoter.  So they get paid instantly per sale.

Pretty neat huh?

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Taggard and Lyford stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from Banx investors. If this man really is critically important for Bitshares, I feel bad for the bag holders.

Saving this for public record.

You have now slandered me publicly, and have made 100% false statements about me - knowingly.

Now I can prove it.  You have now stated publicly that I stole money.  You have stated publicly stole money from BANX investors.

You have no evidence whatsoever to the claims you are making, and you do know that making deliberate false statements that can harm a person is subject to civil penalties?

Think before you speak Ian.

Offline IanDeMartino

• View Profile
Hmm yes, you have lowered yourself to calling people fat on the internet. Or maybe you were down there all along?

This is the BitShares champion? This is your co-founder?

A real winner, for sure.

Actually, I just doubted your exercise regime based on observation, and the fact that you work behind a monitor all day. 

And what observation is that? As I said, my BMI is clearly in the healthy range. What is your goal with this fat shaming? My BMI is 23, which is considered "Healthy Weight" I exercise, not as much as I should, but I jog several times a week and walk my dog several times a day. She is getting older, at ten, but still needs to get her energy out. This is really not necessary information, but since you asked about how much I exercise.

Again, what is the point of this? Do you think I will become self conscious? "On no, Taggart called me fat. I better not look into him or he'll do it again!" Do you think I will stoop to your level and make fun of your appearance? Well, I'm not going to do that either.

Your anger only further convinces me that you are fearful. Fearful that I will ruin your and your boyfriend's big launch tomorrow.

Don't worry Taggart. Tomorrow will come.

Yes, someone who stole (oh sorry, I mean "lost") hundreds of thousands of investor dollars on their last venture (Mark, not you) promising to give away money and the key to making it?

Yeah, you're right. That does sound super suspicious.

Good day sir, you'll waste no more of my time.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
And so you choose to help promote, and lend your name and picture, to Mark's next "business?" Knowing full well what he did with banx?

Also, bots like the one your and mark are claiming to be selling, are exactly what will kill Steemit.

I'm sure you'll make tons of cash off it though, so congrats. Your business acumen is clearly unparalleled.

Here is the funny part of this.

we are giving the entire commission payment to the people that promote the Steem Cash product.

OMG BUT HOW WILL WE MAKE MONEY?

Well, it is about helping the community AND making money Ian.

You see, Mark and I put together an entire marketing campaign for the community to use. 

For Free.

They just promote it, they get all the money from the front end to help pay for their advertising costs.

Wow, we bootstrapped an entire marketing campaign for Steemit!  And they didn't even pay us to do it.

We did it with our own money and time.

And now everyone can benefit from it.  more users on Steemit.  A full educational product and funnel for them to send people.  A way for them to make a few bucks getting more people involved.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
And so you choose to help promote, and lend your name and picture, to Mark's next "business?" Knowing full well what he did with banx?

Also, bots like the one your and mark are claiming to be selling, are exactly what will kill Steemit.

I'm sure you'll make tons of cash off it though, so congrats. Your business acumen is clearly unparalleled.

Don't tell me how to run my business.  You clearly don't know how to run one, and I have not asked your advice.

As for bots, they are already all over the site, and if I CAN HELP REGULATE THEIR USAGE, I would rather have a hand in that then unregulated use, which is what is going on now.

You see, if I can shape the way my users use them, I can make sure I can help with spam.

You see, THAT is called forward planning and would most definitely be considered business acumen.

PS thank you for the "Your business acumen is clearly unparalleled" comment, Stan also believes in my extensive forward thinking.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:21:31 pm by Murderistic »

Offline IanDeMartino

• View Profile