Author Topic: Compuceeds and Compumatrix  (Read 41189 times)

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
calm down op

People always think I am frantic because I post multiple times. I actually type 55-60 words per minute. So while most people have time to form a new thought while they peck at the keyboard, I often finish what I am writing and a few seconds later will realize that I need to add something, or that there is something I missed, etc.

So, I am calm. I just type fast.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
It was actually corrected before you even posted in the thread. Lol

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
And that Dilution is actually something of a Myth. The interest is inflating STEEM, but interest is only accumulated on STEEM Power, and STEEM Power takes 2 years to get out, while it has (from what I have read) a interest rate around 90%. So you actually never get your STEEM Power back when you Power down, you get about 50% of your interest back as it comes in (90% per year interest and a 50% yearly withdraw means that by the end you still have all of your STEEM Power and you are only withdrawing around 50% interest). So you can never actually withdraw the original STEEM or the Interest, you get about 50% of the interest withdrawn. So STEEM Power and its inflation are locked and won't actually effect the markets.

How about reading the whitepaper instead of writing half a dozen posts that show your lack of understanding?

How about you try reading posts before responding to them. I have not only read the White Paper, I have shared it with thousands of people, along with a Summary. LOFL

OK, let me rephrase: the text I quoted above shows that you do not understand the mechanics of STEEM/STEEM POWER/powering down and interest on the steem blockchain. As a general rule, you should not invest into something that you don't fully understand.

I think you are trolling. I already posted what it is. And it is 90% the first year, so the only reason you can be acting like this is if you wanted to troll me. You are acting like I literally have no idea what's going on. Lol.

I just forgot the 10% because the way everyone talks on Steemit it makes it sound like it's 90%, and no one tells anyone otherwise on Steemit. So I'm sorry that I forgot what the WhitePaper said.

We're past that now though. It's already been corrected.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
And that Dilution is actually something of a Myth. The interest is inflating STEEM, but interest is only accumulated on STEEM Power, and STEEM Power takes 2 years to get out, while it has (from what I have read) a interest rate around 90%. So you actually never get your STEEM Power back when you Power down, you get about 50% of your interest back as it comes in (90% per year interest and a 50% yearly withdraw means that by the end you still have all of your STEEM Power and you are only withdrawing around 50% interest). So you can never actually withdraw the original STEEM or the Interest, you get about 50% of the interest withdrawn. So STEEM Power and its inflation are locked and won't actually effect the markets.

How about reading the whitepaper instead of writing half a dozen posts that show your lack of understanding?

How about you try reading posts before responding to them. I have not only read the White Paper, I have shared it with thousands of people, along with a Summary. LOFL

OK, let me rephrase: the text I quoted above shows that you do not understand the mechanics of STEEM/STEEM POWER/powering down and interest on the steem blockchain. As a general rule, you should not invest into something that you don't fully understand.

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Bitshares is a platform, everyone can use it.
This!

We are happy to see more and more people using our beloved blockchain

+5%

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Also, since STEEM and Compuceeds are both subjects here now.
I am getting tens of thousands of dollars from my 2+ years with Compumatrix, and I am going to bring this to Steemit:
https://steemit.com/biohacking/@MarsResident/the-church-of-neuroscience-and-biohacking

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:06:25 pm by MarsResident »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
And Xeroc,
Why did you say it the way you said it? It almost seems like you don't want people to invest in STEEM Power, but you are a Witness for STEEM. Did you just want it to sound like I was completely wrong and are willing to sacrifice investment in STEEM to make me wrong? 10% interest is still a pretty awesome gain on a $10,000 or $20,000 investment, but the way you phrased it you made it sound like I was leading people to a bad investment. And again, you are heavily invested, so that is just confusing.

9 out of every 10 steem created go towards Steem Power.  Steem is created everyday and is the token value you see on CMC.  That token value will decrease if the market cap stays the same (because there are more tokens).

Yes you will have 90% more steem tokens, but the token value will always be trending down (unless a large buyer comes in and buys a bunch of steem).  It doesn't matter if steem is inflating by 100% or 10%.  Steem power holders get 9 out of every 10 tokens created.

Bottom line, there is not gauranteed % return.  Just a guarantee on how many tokens you will get.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 04:19:49 pm by lil_jay890 »

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
And for anyone who thinks Xeroc is saying it is a bad investment, here is his Steemit Wallet
https://steemit.com/@xeroc/transfers

He has $200,000 worth of STEEM Power. So he probably didn't mean to make it sound like you shouldn't invest in it.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
And I am still putting $10,000+ in and other people should too.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
And Xeroc,
Why did you say it the way you said it? It almost seems like you don't want people to invest in STEEM Power, but you are a Witness for STEEM. Did you just want it to sound like I was completely wrong and are willing to sacrifice investment in STEEM to make me wrong? 10% interest is still a pretty awesome gain on a $10,000 or $20,000 investment, but the way you phrased it you made it sound like I was leading people to a bad investment. And again, you are heavily invested, so that is just confusing.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Why does no one ever bring up the 10% on year 2+ when people complain about the 90% inflation? A few People on Steemit are constantly complaining about how it will inflate too much, and 10% isn't really something to complain about. Especially when it's locked for 2 years, and if this were brought up when people were complaining it would probably get rid of their worries.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
I just found it, 90% the first year and 10% after that. So, you could virtually accomplish a constant 90% rate if you Power Down regularly and put it back in. It would take 2 years to get it out each time, so there would be half of it earning at 10%, but you would always have most of it gaining 90%.