Author Topic: Failed to sync with the API server  (Read 11358 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
The BTS lightwallet seems to very quickly mess up with my router until it becomes unreachable from any device and i have to restart it. Never seen any software to do anything like this.

Still experiencing the same problem even after updating everything.

Offline East42

• View Profile
  • BitShares: East42
I'm having this problem too and nothing is working it's a disgrace

Offline vlight

• View Profile
Maybe chat related. Have you tried to disable it?
Chat is always disabled.

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Maybe chat related. Have you tried to disable it?

Offline vlight

• View Profile
The BTS lightwallet seems to very quickly mess up with my router until it becomes unreachable from any device and i have to restart it. Never seen any software to do anything like this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:40:58 am by vlight »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
For LInux: Had the same problem until I installed ntp

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Works now, thanks a lot

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Works great, thank you.

Offline svk

Upon further investigation I narrowed it down to a problem with the minified highstock v4.2.7 file, I've reverted to 4.2.6 which seems to work fine.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

Still not working.  I did (not sure if right):
Code: [Select]
cd dl; npm install react-highcharts@v8; cd ../web;  npm install react-highcharts@v8
Maybe this is wrong?
$ nvm use 5
Now using node v5.9.1 (npm v3.7.3)

I had some time this morning and took a look, there were two issues: one with the minified highstock file and another related to the indicators not being defined properly, I've pushed a fix so it should work properly now.

Edit: Looks like the indicators functionality was removed somewhere in highcharts, so they don't work at the moment.

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Still not working.  I did (not sure if right):
cd dl; npm install react-highcharts@v8; cd ../web;  npm install react-highcharts@v8
Maybe this is wrong?
$ nvm use 5
Now using node v5.9.1 (npm v3.7.3)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:35:13 pm by nmywn »

Offline svk

Looks related to Highcharts, could be that npm installed a newer version of react-highcharts for you with breaking changes. v8 should be ok I think, you could try installing that manually, npm install react-highcharts@v8

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
@svk,
Same here.
http://localhost:8080/#/ works fine until i choose Exchange tab - then
TypeError: c is null
C/e()
 /:9
C/e()
C()
B.stockChart/e.xAxis<()
 /:438
va()
 /:27
B.stockChart()
 /:438
t.exports/a<.renderChart()
 /:1
bound ()
 self-hosted:752
t.exports/a<.componentDidMount()
 /:1
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.mountComponent/</<()
 /:264
measureLifeCyclePerf()
 /:74
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.mountComponent/<()
 /:263
.notifyAll()
 /:67
ON_DOM_READY_QUEUEING.close()
 /:81
Mixin.closeAll()
 /:204
Mixin.perform()
 /:151
Mixin.perform()
 /:138
.perform()
 /:90
flushBatchedUpdates()
 /:173
bound ()
 self-hosted:752
Mixin.closeAll()
 /:204
Mixin.perform()
 /:151
ReactDefaultBatchingStrategy.batchedUpdates()
 /:63
batchedUpdates()
 /:98
ReactEventListener.dispatchEvent()
 /:150
bound ()
 self-hosted:792

Same happen when I go to http://localhost:8080/#/explorer/blocks:
Error in BlockchainActions.getLatest:  TypeError: c is null
Stack trace:
C/e@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:9:17
C/e@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:9:46
C@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:9:159
B.stockChart/e.xAxis<@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:438:450
va@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:27:12
B.stockChart@webpack:///./~/highcharts/highstock.js?:438:412
t.exports/a<.renderChart@webpack:///./~/react-highcharts/dist/ReactHighstock.js?:1:1387
t.exports/a<.shouldComponentUpdate@webpack:///./~/react-highcharts/dist/ReactHighstock.js?:1:1701
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.updateComponent/shouldUpdate<@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:622:20
measureLifeCyclePerf@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:74:12
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.updateComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:621:26
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:544:5
ReactReconciler.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactReconciler.js?:126:5
ReactCompositeComponentMixin._updateRenderedComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:751:7
ReactCompositeComponentMixin._performComponentUpdate@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:721:5
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.updateComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:642:7
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:544:5
ReactReconciler.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactReconciler.js?:126:5
ReactChildReconciler.updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactChildReconciler.js?:110:9
ReactMultiChild.Mixin._reconcilerUpdateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:210:11
ReactMultiChild.Mixin._updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:314:26
ReactMultiChild.Mixin.updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:301:7
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin._updateDOMChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:942:7
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin.updateComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:760:5
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:718:5
ReactChildReconciler.updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactChildReconciler.js?:110:9
ReactMultiChild.Mixin._reconcilerUpdateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:210:11
ReactMultiChild.Mixin._updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:314:26
ReactMultiChild.Mixin.updateChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactMultiChild.js?:301:7
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin._updateDOMChildren@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:942:7
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin.updateComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:760:5
ReactDOMComponent.Mixin.receiveComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDOMComponent.js?:718:5
ReactCompositeComponentMixin._updateRenderedComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:751:7
ReactCompositeComponentMixin._performComponentUpdate@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:721:5
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.updateComponent@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:642:7
ReactCompositeComponentMixin.performUpdateIfNecessary@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactCompositeComponent.js?:558:7
ReactReconciler.performUpdateIfNecessary@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactReconciler.js?:158:5
runBatchedUpdates@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdates.js?:151:5
Mixin.perform@webpack:///./~/react/lib/Transaction.js?:138:13
Mixin.perform@webpack:///./~/react/lib/Transaction.js?:138:13
.perform@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdates.js?:90:12
flushBatchedUpdates@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdates.js?:173:7
Mixin.closeAll@webpack:///./~/react/lib/Transaction.js?:204:11
Mixin.perform@webpack:///./~/react/lib/Transaction.js?:151:11
ReactDefaultBatchingStrategy.batchedUpdates@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactDefaultBatchingStrategy.js?:63:7
enqueueUpdate@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdates.js?:201:5
enqueueUpdate@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdateQueue.js?:25:3
ReactUpdateQueue.enqueueSetState@webpack:///./~/react/lib/ReactUpdateQueue.js?:210:5
ReactComponent.prototype.setState@webpack:///template_of_302_referencing_?:64:3
AltContainer/this.altSetState@webpack:///./~/alt-container/lib/AltContainer.js?:167:7
push/<@webpack:///../dl/~/transmitter/dist/transmitter.js?:21:14
push@webpack:///../dl/~/transmitter/dist/transmitter.js?:20:5
AltStore/this.emitChange@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/store/AltStore.js?:50:14
AltStore/this.dispatchToken<@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/store/AltStore.js?:98:56
Dispatcher.prototype.$Dispatcher_invokeCallback@webpack:///../dl/~/flux/lib/Dispatcher.js?:220:5
Dispatcher.prototype.dispatch@webpack:///../dl/~/flux/lib/Dispatcher.js?:195:9
dispatch/<@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/index.js?:89:16
Alt/this.batchingFunction<@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/index.js?:56:14
dispatch@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/index.js?:72:7
dispatch@webpack:///../dl/~/alt/lib/actions/index.js?:38:7
getLatest/<@webpack:///../dl/src/actions/BlockchainActions.js?:40:21

Tested with Firefox 47.0 (i know) and Chrome 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit)
No issues with web hosted clients.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
When cloning the github and running the client on a local host:
The client is very slow in general
The exchange is non functional (just shows as loading continuously).

Tried connecting to different servers.
Is there any way to fix this so that testing can be done locally.
Running on local host works fine for me, can't really help you without more info here.

It will be slower than a production build though that's inevitable due to debugging etc.
It did work at one point and then just stopped. Tried different computers, internet connections etc.
Will keep trying.

Offline svk

When cloning the github and running the client on a local host:
The client is very slow in general
The exchange is non functional (just shows as loading continuously).

Tried connecting to different servers.
Is there any way to fix this so that testing can be done locally.
Running on local host works fine for me, can't really help you without more info here.

It will be slower than a production build though that's inevitable due to debugging etc.