Author Topic: Any non spam posts I should read here?  (Read 9836 times)

Offline DestBest

Is this the end? Too bad. I still have shares stuck in a wallet with too many keys to upload.

I have seen this happen to other coins, which signaled the end. The forum always turns into a ghost town and the market cap drops and drops.

I really dont think it has anything to do with Dan and Stan leaving for their new scam but rather that they didnt leave sooner. Like before the merger or before bts 2.0.

After the fuck ups of this project, I dont even follow any coin besides BTC. They all promise the world but have zero fuctionality beyond what bitcoin already does. Its a shame because I really think had BTSX been worked on and the market been delivered as sold, it wouldve been a game changer. But, nope. Dan, Stan and friends had to suck as much money out as they possibly could killing the market cap. Then users started leaving. And less users meant less money to suck out. And off the suckers went looking for a new class of idiots.

Ill predict that steem will continue to fall and within 6 months the Cryptonomex crew will concoct a new plan for a new coin.
I unilaterally disagree with this opinion, future will tell.

Have been off of here (once my favorite place on the net) for months.

Is there any non spam/ non scam/ non idiotic promotions/ etc content  I should read?
http://steem.link/cJwnU
The BlockPay Ambassador Program

We offer you the unique opportunity to represent the disruptive new POS (Point-of-Sale) platform BlockPay in your community, your city, and your country. You will earn a percentage based sales commission for every customer transaction processed by your sold BlockPay integration. We have a diverse Team of more than 60 people in 30 countries and are now looking for burning Dash Enthusiast!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:19:35 am by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Is this the end? Too bad. I still have shares stuck in a wallet with too many keys to upload.

I have seen this happen to other coins, which signaled the end. The forum always turns into a ghost town and the market cap drops and drops.

I really dont think it has anything to do with Dan and Stan leaving for their new scam but rather that they didnt leave sooner. Like before the merger or before bts 2.0.

After the fuck ups of this project, I dont even follow any coin besides BTC. They all promise the world but have zero fuctionality beyond what bitcoin already does. Its a shame because I really think had BTSX been worked on and the market been delivered as sold, it wouldve been a game changer. But, nope. Dan, Stan and friends had to suck as much money out as they possibly could killing the market cap. Then users started leaving. And less users meant less money to suck out. And off the suckers went looking for a new class of idiots.

Ill predict that steem will continue to fall and within 6 months the Cryptonomex crew will concoct a new plan for a new coin.

Offline onceuponatime

Ask not what bitsharestalk.org can do for tonyk

Ask what tonyk can do for bitsharestalk.org!

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile

Is there any non spam/ non scam/ non idiotic promotions/ etc content  I should read?.

Sorry but the scam wall of posts by Compuseeds, followed by other almost equally deceiving posts by Obits (and or their other 20th ICO project), with no quality in between, just makes me  to want to puke.

Compuceeds are fun to read ;D

With Obits It doesn't look like there are any concerns.
Except for excessive communication maybe :)
But they run many separate projects so slowing down/tiding up messaging won't be easy.

From other interesting things:
- PeerPlays (best project so far)
- BitLand in Africa
- Sollywood (looks dead)

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
It's been very slow around here ever since Dan went full time on Steem...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Is there any non spam/ non scam/ non idiotic promotions/ etc content  I should read?.

Sorry but the scam wall of posts by Compuseeds, followed by other almost equally deceiving posts by Obits (and or their other 20th ICO project), with no quality in between, just makes me  to want to puke.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.