Author Topic: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1  (Read 28696 times)

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
Re: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2016, 01:46:24 pm »
By the way, the bot works like charm. Very easy to use and it actually makes profit. This is amazing!

Edit: YAY, I see total values in balances! This client is improving at impressive pace!

This is impressive and developing rapidly. This is exciting precisely because liquidity is bitshares biggest issue, this will allow many people to provide liquidity and become market makers.  More people need to know about it, Maybe I will make a demonstration video to show others how to use it. If everyone put $500 towards the Market Maker Bots then maybe bitusd would be liquid enough to be useful.

as usual, an easy tutorial would be cool :)

should start by explaining how to add a 2nd active key
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:50:11 pm by fav »
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2016, 01:51:55 pm »
By the way, the bot works like charm. Very easy to use and it actually makes profit. This is amazing!

Edit: YAY, I see total values in balances! This client is improving at impressive pace!

This is impressive and developing rapidly. This is exciting precisely because liquidity is bitshares biggest issue, this will allow many people to provide liquidity and become market makers.  More people need to know about it, Maybe I will make a demonstration video to show others how to use it. If everyone put $500 towards the Market Maker Bots then maybe bitusd would be liquid enough to be useful.

Yeah, this is better than market making pool.

Don't forget to show positive 28 days trade balance number in your video :)

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2016, 02:25:36 pm »

Yeah, this is better than market making pool.

Don't forget to show positive 28 days trade balance number in your video :)

I only started using it this week.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »
an important update
I have implement the authentication system for server side just now.
client sent an object with timestamp info, and add a signature with the private key.
server side verify the signature and the time info.

so the same account from different device/browser will sync the profile data in realtime.
this means, you can adjust the bot's parameter from mobile phone when you are outside, and the PC at home which running the bots will react in the same time.
and this include other data, include:  favorate market/account/asset ...

the data should sync to server automatic.
if something wrong, you have lost the bots config, you can open the develop console, and run : copy_from_local()
this will sync the local data to server side. (private key not include)

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »
several people are using btsbots's mm bot service now.
because I'm not very family with the web develop. the setting page for mm bot is still not complete
you can use develop console of your browser for some setting if you want.
1. set limit for the total balance of your account. you need set localStorage.bots_limit in develop console, then refresh your web page to load it.
for example:
localStorage.bots_limit=JSON.stringify({"PEERPLAYS": "2000", "BLOCKPAY": "150", "OBITS": "2000", "CNY": "300", "USD": "500"})
this means the bots will not buy PEERPLAYS if your total balance of PEERPLAYS is more than 2000 CNY.

2. use your local price  as reference.you need to set localStorage.local_price in develop console, then refresh the page.
for example
localStorage.local_price=JSON.stringify({"CADASTRAL": ["0.5001", "BTS"], "OPEN.USD": ["1.0", "USD"]})
after this update localStorage not use for bots config any more. the command have change to:
set_profile('local_price', {"CADASTRAL": ["0.5001", "BTS"], "OPEN.USD": ["1.0", "USD"]})

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2016, 03:45:25 pm »
so the same account from different device/browser will sync the profile data in realtime.
this means, you can adjust the bot's parameter from mobile phone when you are outside, and the PC at home which running the bots will react in the same time.

No sh.t! I see all my settings on remote device now. This is GREAT!

Come on people, put your millions of BTS on the market and let btsbot handle them. It is really easy to set up.

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2016, 03:46:53 pm »

No sh.t! I see all my settings on remote device now. This is GREAT!

Come on people, put your millions of BTS on the market and let btsbot handle them. It is really easy to set up.

make a tutorial please
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2016, 05:57:28 pm »

make a tutorial please

You need to go through several steps.

1. First, you need to create an account. Just got to btsbots.com and follow the instructions. To use your existing bitshares account, you need to import its active private key from openledger.

2. To view your account, select it from a drop down list with user icon at top-right. The account overview page shows account balance, 1 day trade volume, 28 days trade volume and 28 days balance change for each asset, their equivalent values in CNY and total value for all assets in CNY. A number at the top of the right column (trade balance(28 day)) shows you how your trading is performing. If it is positive, you are doing good. To add a new account to favorite list, type its url, e.g.

https://btsbots.com/u/exchange.btsbots

and click a little heart icon at top-right. Now you can select exchange.btsbots from the favorite list. To remove account from favorites, select it and unclick the heart icon.

3. A bitcoin icon next to user icon at top-right drops down a list of favorite assets. When you select an asset, it shows you a bunch of asset info related to trading. To add a new asset to this list, type its url, e.g.

https://btsbots.com/a/OBITS

and click a little heart icon at top-right.

4. Left column shows you a list of favorite pairs. To add a pair, type its url

https://btsbots.com/m/BTS_USD

and click a little heart icon at top-right. You can invert base vs counter asset by typing "inverted" url

https://btsbots.com/m/USD_BTS

A number against each pair shows a feed price. It is different from openledger feed price, because it is updated more frequently.

5. Once you selected a market, you can start trading.

5a. You can place an order manually by pressing "buy" or "sell" buttons or;

5b. You can set up a bot to make trading for you by pressing "bot" button.

- First, you set up a spread relative to feed price. A number in the "Spread" field on the left means that you are buying at feed_price/(1+X/100). A number in the "Spread" field on the right means that you are selling at feed_price*(1+X/100).  X may be positive, negative or zero.

- Next, you need to set the amount to trade denominated in CNY (why not just the amount of traded asset?).

- Finally, check "Enable Bot" box at top-right, lean back and relax. The bot will update orders for you when the price moves. If the order is taken, the bot will continue to place new orders until funds are available or until you stop it. To stop the bot, uncheck "Enable Bot" box or place 0 for order amount.

In order for bot to keep running, you need to keep btsbots.com page opened and device connected to internet. You can check your account status or change bot params from any other device, just go to btsbots.com and import your active private key. You can trade more than one pair at same time using the same account. I am currently trading 15 different pairs and the bot is doing a great job. No way I could manage this manually.

P.S. Btsbots is a trade oriented client. If you want to use such features of bitshares as bitAsset shorting, voting or change permissions, you'll need to use the official client. It would be so great if two of them were merged together.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2016, 02:10:02 am »
WOW! Chat is up!

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2016, 02:35:07 am »
[member=40079]yvv[/member], thanks for the tutorial
yes, chat room is online  now, welcome to chat with the BTS account
more service will coming

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2016, 02:47:13 am »
About the api of BTSBots, I will open one by one after test.
there are 2 api is opening now.
1. for current balance.
1) get holders for asset PEERPLAYS
https://btsbots.com/api/balance?where=a==PEERPLAYS&page=1
2) get balance for account
https://btsbots.com/api/balance?where=u==baozi

2. for balance change history
https://btsbots.com/api/balance_change?where={ "B": {"$lte": 11800000, "$gte": 11700000}, "a": "PEERPLAYS"}

with these two api, you can get the snapshot of any asset at any block.
and the server response xml or json automaticly depend onthe head. It will return json if you try the url with curl or python.

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2016, 11:48:27 am »
OAuth2.0 service from BTSBots is coming
and the first social website  used OAuth service from BTSBots is online too.

visit https://btsbots.com and login with BTS account first,
then visit the social site  https://btsbots.com:8000 , login with BTSBots OAuth service.

Online Yao

• QQ/WeChat(微信):664349247
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2016, 01:09:58 pm »
OAuth2.0 service from BTSBots is coming
and the first social website  used OAuth service from BTSBots is online too.

visit https://btsbots.com and login with BTS account first,
then visit the social site  https://btsbots.com:8000 , login with BTSBots OAuth service.
+5%

用比特股账号授权登录任何网站?!太帅了!

加个“一键打赏”功能,看帖者可以对发帖者和优质评论进行打赏,这不就是用数字资产打赏的“微博头条”、“简书”、“微信公众号”么? 比特股的账号系统要发挥它的价值了!

可以用内盘的任何资产进行打赏!

无论是锚定资产(Smartcoins)如:bitCNY、bitUSD、bitGOLD、……

还是用户自定义资产(UIA)如:open.BTC、ICOO、OBITS、BLOCKPAY、IOU.CNY、IOU.ABC、……

甚至是预测市场资产(PMA, PREDICTION MARKET ASSETS)—— 连预测球赛、预测总统选举结果、预测八卦新闻真假、……的“du 约”都可以用来打赏了 O_o !!!

Keyhotee Founder, PTSer, AGSer
BTS witness: witness.yao
BTS Proxy: yao

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • 推荐链接
  • BitShares: ebit
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2016, 02:29:17 am »
Does steemit.com will use BTS oAuth ???I am very very expectant!!!

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2016, 01:17:10 pm »
The bot handled price swing pretty good. I end up with right asset on the way down and now on the way up.