Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403486 times)

Offline xxrforone

• View Profile
Re: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool
« Reply #1106 on: November 12, 2013, 08:41:07 am »
can not run on centos 6.3

-bash: ./coyote: /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter:

what should I install?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1105 on: November 12, 2013, 08:02:01 am »
I will be leaving this running for the next several hours, up to 16 hours, if the pool goes down will it crash on my end and need to be refreshed or being connected just run itself with nothing doing on my part?

p.s. thanx for the new windows directions.

It will auto reconnect.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1104 on: November 12, 2013, 08:01:12 am »
Is something up with the Mac-client, my other computers (all linux based), are running fine and getting some output from the client.
The mac-client looks like it is running, but when I got up the morning, every line looks like this
valid: 0  invalid: 0  balance: 0  paid: 0  earned: 0  pps: 0.00814957 
I know about the bug that zero's out sometime, but every single line is like this.

I'am running the new client.

That is very odd, I have been running a mac client this whole time and had no trouble, can you send me any red or yellow error messages in the output?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline wongthomas

• View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 12, 2013, 07:58:29 am »
Is something up with the Mac-client, my other computers (all linux based), are running fine and getting some output from the client.
The mac-client looks like it is running, but when I got up the morning, every line looks like this
valid: 0  invalid: 0  balance: 0  paid: 0  earned: 0  pps: 0.00814957 
I know about the bug that zero's out sometime, but every single line is like this.

I'am running the new client.

EDIT: uhmm nevermine, the fix was to put in this forum, as it has now begun to find shares.

by the way: You doing a very fine job bytemaster
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:00:25 am by wongthomas »

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 12, 2013, 07:56:55 am »
I will be leaving this running for the next several hours, up to 16 hours, if the pool goes down will it crash on my end and need to be refreshed or being connected just run itself with nothing doing on my part?

p.s. thanx for the new windows directions.

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 12, 2013, 07:50:01 am »
Your HPM should be positive... unless you are on a VERY slow machine ... you have not found any shares yet.

it's macbook air with i5, but running coyote in virtual machine, still would think you can see some tiny earnings :/
I left running another miner on windows vm for 10 hours or so some days ago and there was no earnings too
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:52:06 am by udeluxe »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1100 on: November 12, 2013, 07:45:48 am »
Your HPM should be positive... unless you are on a VERY slow machine ... you have not found any shares yet.

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 12, 2013, 07:43:50 am »
now fee 10% ?

Orphans are high again, I don't get to keep that, I am just earning less so I pass it along.

OK, sorry I am a newbie.

I wonder if this seems normal?

should we expect to see something higher than 0 straight away?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1098 on: November 12, 2013, 07:32:02 am »
now fee 10% ?

Orphans are high again, I don't get to keep that, I am just earning less so I pass it along.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1097 on: November 12, 2013, 07:31:32 am »
Broken pipe
    {"message":"Broken pipe"}
    asio  asio.cpp:28 read_write_handler
Unable to connect
attempting to connect to 162.243.67.4
1680627ms th_a       miner.cpp:117                 main                 ] 162.243.67.4:8485
1680630ms th_a       miner.cpp:123                 main                 ] unspecified
Broken pipe
Unable to connect

Pool down

I just paid out 25% of every balance over 4 PTS  which amounted to about 200 PTS.   
I backed up balances database
I updated fee to 10%

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 12, 2013, 07:28:59 am »
now fee 10% ?

Offline smilence

• View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: November 12, 2013, 07:28:44 am »
Broken pipe
Unable to connect
attempting to connect to 162.243.67.4
1680627ms th_a       miner.cpp:117                 main                 ] 162.243.67.4:8485
1680630ms th_a       miner.cpp:123                 main                 ] unspecified
Broken pipe
Unable to connect

Pool down

Offline udeluxe

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:43:02 am by udeluxe »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1093 on: November 12, 2013, 07:20:11 am »
Note to new windows client users, you must change the address listed in the .bat file or you will be mining to our donation address and the balance you see is the total for all people mining to the donation address. 

?? Is it not enough to add it to the exe target? \coyote_miner_0.2.3\coyote_miner.exe 162.243.67.4 PTS Address

IF you run the exe like that you are fine... some users are just double-clicking on the .bat

Offline bytemaster