Author Topic: Gridcoin's BTS Web Wallet Customisations!  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Marsh69

• View Profile
At WealthBoss, we’ve created four simple steps, so you won’t miss out on the next transfer of wealth. Watch the video to learn how easy it is to get started today download clean master.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 10:21:31 am by Marsh69 »

Offline R

• View Profile
We should hold a theme creation challenge/contest, it's pretty much just picking 20 colours. Lesson learned - you need to provide translations to new themes in the dropdown menu.
BTS Web Wallet Dank edition, now with 200% airhorns. 420. Doritos.

Offline R

• View Profile
I hope to add in new drop-down menus to the right of 'Deposit/Withdraw', linking to the other web wallets (OpenLedger, FreedomLedger, BTSABC, etc) and to BOINC/BTS/Gridcoin community links. The *.JSX is a tad confusing though..
I think (but not sure) something similar to this should work:
https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/blob/master/web/app/components/Layout/Header.jsx#L227
It can be used later somewhere in return (line 246).
Managed to add a drop down menu thanks to your suggestion:

Offline R

• View Profile
I hope to add in new drop-down menus to the right of 'Deposit/Withdraw', linking to the other web wallets (OpenLedger, FreedomLedger, BTSABC, etc) and to BOINC/BTS/Gridcoin community links. The *.JSX is a tad confusing though..
https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/blob/master/web/app/components/Layout/Header.jsx#L227
Cool, I'll try getting this to work this weekend. I also need to uplift the customizations to the latest BTS GUI release.

Edit: Merged in the latest bitshares ui changes :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:37:35 pm by crypto123 »

Offline nmywn

• View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile
I thought the idea of Gridcoin is to combine POW with making calculations that are helpful to science.
What purpose does Bitshares server here? I am sure the answer is simple, I just don't get it.
Gridcoin does not use POW, it rewards verified BOINC computation on top of Proof of Stake.

The purpose of Bitshares is to serve as a decentralized exchange where we can trade open.grc upon.. lol

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I thought the idea of Gridcoin is to combine POW with making calculations that are helpful to science.
What purpose does Bitshares server here? I am sure the answer is simple, I just don't get it. 

Offline R

• View Profile
https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@cm-steem/gridcoin-s-customised-bitshares-web-wallet-dex

The Gridcoin community has begun customizing the Bitshares web wallet, prioritizing OPEN.GRC as a featured asset & main trading pair against many important BTS assets!

It only took a day of editing (and a day of messing with the build environment) to get this far. It's not a live wallet for the public, but still in development & open-source for anyone to run locally.

I might create a guide for setting up a similar build environment using Windows and Virtualbox if anyone's interested?

Some of the screenshots still show Open.BTC being used as the trading pair, this has been changed.

Thoughts?