Author Topic: Number of trades keeps increasing. Still need data on volume though.  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Crickets   ???

Sorry, I didn't notice this was addressed to me.

It just means that progress will come in spurts, alternating along two lines of effort.
Steemit (Dan) is advancing the technology side, BitShares (Stan) is focused on business partners.

If you plot the altitude of a rock wall climber vs. time you'll see long periods of no change while the climber seeks a good solid leveraged hold... and then a step up.

Progress on either side contributes to the altitude of the climber.

It takes a while to determine whether you can put full weight on a partner or a technology.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:30:45 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Thank you. I would bet he does but could be a long time out.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Crickets   ???

Seems pretty obvious to me that Stan is alluding that "Larimer & co" will come back to BTS at some point, after it steps off the "Steemit rock"...

Whether this is true or just hot air, is the real [annoying] question...

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
i dont get it, please explain to a 2 year old  ???

Offline Thom

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
on that note, is larimer & co ever coming back to bitshares? or was there a breakup?

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Because owner of Cryptofresh working on Steemit and doesn''t pay enough attention to it.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=22107.0

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
why not?

Any other good indicators out there for health and future of bitshares?

i'm a ripple owner but this seems like the closest hedge...

Offline nmywn

• View Profile

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Great trend. any indication if this is real volume or somewhat faked like ripple has recently shown would be nice (ripple volumes just tanked)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
BitShares had a troubled past but it seems after the dust has settled, things might start to work. Most of these are surely bots, however, this is still good because they are the ones bringing in liquidity, which is needed to attract new people in.

It would also be nice to have a notion of the volume, that's the most important metric imo. On this page - http://cryptofresh.com/assets - we can see "24-hour volume:". Can't that data just be added to a chart every 24h? For example, even though the number of trades has been increasing, i dont know of total volume is. That's important to know so we can compare and see if these trades are really benefiting the DEX.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads