Author Topic: Bitshares price just flash crashed down to 0.00000169 on poloniex  (Read 3989 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Thats 100x to the wrong side  from the top of late 2014  :D

Look at the ethereum or dash, bitshares easily would have been there if not for greedy bts devs who were more interested in pump&dump. Funny thing is that they could have earned so much more just by sticking here and using their talents to develop bitshares :P

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Lol!

rekt.

I bet pepecash is worth more soon. :D
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Investors Dump UIA for BTS >>> Investors Dump BTS for BTC

And how does it affect BTS prise? This is equivalent to

Investors Dump UIA for BTC

Offline ferter

• View Profile
This is very interesting. I did not know. I will be more attentive. Thanks for the info lil_jay890.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Oh my God!!

"But the Fundamentals and activity!!"

Plus BTS just got the "great" news that Apptrade is going to try to raise 5 million dollars in bitcoin... then they are going to issue a whole bunch of apptrade coins out of thin air and rely on the the already thin bitshares network to support the price of these coins.  We have seen time and time again how these giant ICO's crush the price of BTS because of the desire by the ICO buyers to dump and get out. 

The cycle is all the same... Raise money in bitcoin >>> Distribute Worthless UIA to investors >>> Investors Dump UIA for BTS >>> Investors Dump BTS for BTC.  These ICO's are not bringing in near the amount of liquidity that they are sucking out... Until people are forced to buy into these BTS based ICO's with actual bitshares instead of fiat or bitcoin, the dumpage will continue.

Offline DestBest

My bet:
Margin long getting called by a dumping whale that aims to suppress the price in order to accumulate more shares at a lower price
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:26:20 pm by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
And it was done on huge volume (relatively speaking since BTS exchange volume has been in constant downtrend... along with it's price).

How long until we hear "These people are crazy to sell here!"?  The same 7 words spoken everytime BTS has made new lows for the last 3 years.

Oh and BTW... flash crash lows are usually retested in the months following.  Odds are that we have a slow painful bleed for the next several months... 5 million here we come. 

Raising the block rewards and hiring all these workers couldn't have come at a worst time.  Since when did giving employees raises in a struggling business become a good idea?  I guess that's what happens when a few proxies can decide how to spend other peoples money. One word... Centralization.

Can you link me to what you are referring to? I've been trying to calculate sell pressure and supply creation for BTS and having a hard time.

Offline ag2

• View Profile
could it be that someone was trying to cause call orders on the internal exchange, but that didn't happen? It would have to stay lower for longer for that to trigger?

Offline eNORm

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
What was the reason for the last pump to 2k sat? Are there any positive news in the pipeline or is BTS just as doomed as LTC?

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Analyse it all you like but if you think BTS is undervalued buy, if you thinking its overvalued sell.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
And it was done on huge volume (relatively speaking since BTS exchange volume has been in constant downtrend... along with it's price).

How long until we hear "These people are crazy to sell here!"?  The same 7 words spoken everytime BTS has made new lows for the last 3 years.

Oh and BTW... flash crash lows are usually retested in the months following.  Odds are that we have a slow painful bleed for the next several months... 5 million here we come. 

Raising the block rewards and hiring all these workers couldn't have come at a worst time.  Since when did giving employees raises in a struggling business become a good idea?  I guess that's what happens when a few proxies can decide how to spend other peoples money. One word... Centralization.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares