Author Topic: Bitshares AGS  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Im doing quite nicely from my "donation"!
+5%
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Im doing quite nicely from my "donation"!

Offline R

• View Profile
IIRC it was a donation not an investment, guys. You got several sharedrops from your single donation.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Yep, they laid out the rules of the game, took your money, then changed the rules. That's the way things work around here.

But you can't be mad about that, because:

"Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time."

It's a well know form of fraud called bait-and-switch. The history of BitShares is riddled with bait-and-switch plays. Like when everyone was waiting for BitShares 1.0 and instead got BitShares 2.0...it goes on and on.

BM is a disgusting liar +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile
Yep, they laid out the rules of the game, took your money, then changed the rules. That's the way things work around here.

But you can't be mad about that, because:

"Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time."

It's a well know form of fraud called bait-and-switch. The history of BitShares is riddled with bait-and-switch plays. Like when everyone was waiting for BitShares 1.0 and instead got BitShares 2.0...it goes on and on.

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
I believe there were sharedrops for Muse and Dacplay, though I am not sure what there current status is.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline R

• View Profile
AGS hasn't been a thing for years, you were sharedropped against for BTSX and that was the end of it.

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
So where are all these sharedrops from new DACs im supposed to get as a result of being an AGS donator. What happened to all that? ???