Author Topic: MaxPWR hired as Deputy Executive Officer (DEO)  (Read 4199 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
What d'ya mean by "1. d3"?

Not sure what exactly is best - but I've always leaned towards a basic "unit of execution" as a 3-member project team and 3-tiered authority team, E.g.: prepare / review / approve, Supplier / Company / Customer, Executives / Managers / Operations.

So, maybe something like each cXo could have 0-3 project managers / dXo's positions "built in" to the community trust structure in the blockchain.  Really, I think it's the value from knowing more about top-level distribution of new blocks from candidates.

New blocks are easier to...trace...and any "universal community seller / trust" rating could be based on a function of owners from source block and mmc-days (accumulated?)...I should probly withdraw from bter to start accumulating...

Thinking of starting a miner's union...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
A person or address may hold more than 1 CEO/DEO position.  The person controlling the most (or the CEO in case of a tie) shall act as the de facto CEO for choosing DEOs. 

If I am elected CEO, I shall create the positions above and offer FreeTrade all three DEO positions.  If he accepts all three, he shall be the de facto CEO to assign DEOs, and may offer his positions to anyone else.  If he offers me DEO Growth, then I may vote for him as CEO instead.     

This basically just gets us back to where we started, but with the income/value/growth categories and overall general-deputy archetype established as precedent.  These are basically your crypto-pundits / trolls turned developer...or "cabinet members" in some circles. (We could just short circuit it and put it in, or we could play through the campaign/vote game to "program" it in.) 

I see you're trying to turn my quadrality into a trinity already. Harumph.

Your support is most welcome though - so I assume you'll be asking your voters to give me their second preferences? (Check)

1. d3
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Lol MaxPWR, you got so awesome ideas! I really like reading your posts :)

(that does not certainly mean I agree with your approaches, but hell, you add something to this forum!)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
How about global thermonuclear war, or would you prefer a nice game of chess?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

If you search the forums, you will find the following:

My CEO address is:
MVTEceoftKAgPVbf7BgbqkPaRmKoZdbZRQ

I am voting for myself from:
MNMRYcnTE3XWtBWn2Grt5DcewHveFb6E3s

I have pledged funds to promote a community miner for MMCPOST here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2439.msg30037#msg30037

And, yes...I am FreeTrade's enemy - because I act in my own self-interest.  I see my own amounts of value, income, and growth in MMC.  So I want to focus on different areas.  Everyone else is the same - many selves are interested in good.  We should develop community standards and practices based on that model to be safest.  Leads to good community policies for distribution of property ownership and means of production, plus facilitates peer-checking and quality control in distributed management systems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Edwards_Deming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_quality_management

So, here's my chess move:

I may transfer my DEO funds to my voting address and vote for myself as CEO.  Others may vote for me as CEO.

If elected as CEO, I may hire FreeTrade to code three DEO positions at 1/4 CEO each, and to be chosen by the CEO.  Each DEO shall be subtitled as Income, Value, and Growth.  Each shall make recommendations, define policies, pursue community projects, and provide program updates on or linked through the memorycoin.org website as a financial reporting service to shareholders.

A person or address may hold more than 1 CEO/DEO position.  The person controlling the most (or the CEO in case of a tie) shall act as the de facto CEO for choosing DEOs. 

If I am elected CEO, I shall create the positions above and offer FreeTrade all three DEO positions.  If he accepts all three, he shall be the de facto CEO to assign DEOs, and may offer his positions to anyone else.  If he offers me DEO Growth, then I may vote for him as CEO instead.     

This basically just gets us back to where we started, but with the income/value/growth categories and overall general-deputy archetype established as precedent.  These are basically your crypto-pundits / trolls turned developer...or "cabinet members" in some circles. (We could just short circuit it and put it in, or we could play through the campaign/vote game to "program" it in.) 

Send 1 MMC Satoshi to my CEO address to support the income/value/growth DEO model:

MVTEceoftKAgPVbf7BgbqkPaRmKoZdbZRQ

Offline hdzw

• View Profile
Woowh... such a big soap play! It seems that maxpwr's plan is working.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003786/quotes

Are there child labor laws with crypto currencies? You might want to check into that FreeTrade. Wouldn't want the Labor board or Labor ministry (wherever you are located) knocking on your door.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
My name is Max Power, and I have told FreeTrade that I am his enemy and shall take over everything he has, and takeover all MemoryCoin positions:

pwrcoin.blogger.com

FreeTrade has told me that he shall never support my plans, although he has not told you this yet by acknowledging my signal:

FreeTrade should send 1 vote to: MAXBNDTVdjbCwBwSDU7SCuMBUVcm49afD9
http://pwrcoin.blogspot.com/2014/01/shall-we-play-game.html

His Officers or any other member of the human community may send votes or donations to indicate whether they believe FreeTrade is working for Max Power's Evil Laboratory for World Domination:

http://pwrcoin.blogspot.com/2014/01/distributed-progamming-interface.html

-----------------------------------
Basically: A poll service / community fact-checking / trolling to see if you think FreeTrade, Max Power, and NewMine are the same posters based on our known / confirmed blockchain activity.

It's meant to be thought through like game theory between polar opposites, rather than taken seriously...in order to improve understanding of trade operations...while trying to have fun.

Think of DPR and the Sicilian.

Mad as a bag of hammers.

I fully support this decision.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Max has agreed to join the CEO team as the first Deputy Executive Officer (DEO). Max is looking at ways to structure and distribute funds to support projects that we want to encourage. He's an innovative and strategic thinker and he's a great asset to MemoryCoin. He'll be receiving 25% of the MVTEceo funds from block 8400 for his discretionary use and spending.

Note - I'm still hiring and there may be additional DEOs.

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher