Author Topic: Can I sell one Keyhotee ID(BMW) here?  (Read 14635 times)

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
Do the AGS come with the i.d?

Unless the seller give you the private key of the PTS wallet, that he used to make the donation for Keyhotee, you can't have the AGS.

If you want the AGS, I would sell by 100PTS and send you the private key. 30PTS or more is only for the ID. If anybody really want to buy the Keyhotee ID, post here, I will leave a PTS address for you to send me the PTS. I will provide you the related information(founder PTS address) to register the ID after at least one confirmation. Then you can choose your brain password to register it.

Why do I sell 100PTS by including the AGS? Because we don't know how many founders have been invested the Keyhotee ID so far, let say, if there are only 1000 investors did invest the Keyhotee ID, then one investor will claim about 10/1000*10000 AGS= 100 AGS. If we know the exact amount of Keyhotee ID investors, then we can calculate the AGS precisely.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:57:32 am by zhrmghgsc »
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
So how do we proceed? Shall we make an offer?

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Unless the seller give you the private key of the PTS wallet, that he used to make the donation for Keyhotee, you can't have the AGS.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
As the developer suggested that the Keyhotee ID should be registered before genesis block. So I will give a dead line of this selling. If nobody want to buy this ID, I will register it myself in Jan 31, 2014. After that you can also try to mine the ID, but I am not sure how hard it will be.

One question, I bought a Keyhotee ID from III last year and never registered. Is it possible to register it anytime or do I have to register before the genesis block created?

You should register it before genesis block created and share you public key. Probably before genesis block creation we will get additional notification from 3I and better tools to check our Founder IDs.

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
What is the Keyhotee name/handle?

The Keyhotee ID name is BMW - The famous automotive brand. I believe it is worth.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
What is the Keyhotee name/handle?
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
I would sell the Keyhotee ID starting from 30PTS, the higher bids will get it. Or you can choose to mine after formal release. I will reserve this for those who are really supporting BTS project development.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Offline qianqiu

• View Profile
please give you price ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline bg002h

• View Profile
What is the handle? I don't want something silly sounding...

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

Isn't it tied to your brain wallet?

If they have not registered it then the public key is still unset so in theory they could transfer it.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Isn't it tied to your brain wallet?
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news