Author Topic: What is the best way to download all of my account history?  (Read 15104 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
It has 30 sec timeout hard coded. So you better retrieve your history in chunks, which can be processed in less than 30 sec.

I'll try that more deliberately, but I tried something like that already and didn't get anything. But I'll give it another go.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline yvv

• View Profile
It has 30 sec timeout hard coded. So you better retrieve your history in chunks, which can be processed in less than 30 sec.

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Thanks for the pointer. I tried the CSV exporter, and it looks like something is wrong -- it hangs for a while (30 seconds?) and then gives me a CSV that only has column headers but no actual data. Nice explorer, by the way. I only just learned about it today; has it been operating a while?

I'll PM you my email address to send me what you exported!
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline oxarbitrage

you can see all your(and others) full account history in the open explorer by going to the account page like http://open-explorer.io/#/accounts/biophil in the full account history section.
this uses a connection to a full traditional node.

then you can use also the csv exporter located here: http://open-explorer.io/bitshares-account-exporter/

and use your account id(1.2.1361), start date need to be something before 2015-10 and end date now to get all the history for your account.

the account exporter is not very friendly in its output right now but it will get all the operations made in a period of time, some improvements will came out soon to make it compatible with for example cointracking.info by exporting only the fill orders in a friendly format.

the exporter is connected to an elasticsearch bitshares node, this node is having some problems in the last few days as the server where it is located cant handle it anymore so it can be slow to export or down when you try. if this is the case let me know and ill send you the csv as i already downloaded it for your account now that it is working.

the elasticsearch node is going to be moved to a better server i already have in my power and the migration will be done between tomorrow and this weekend. this will allow to have a more stable elasticsearch node that will be able to bring richer features to the open-explorer and other applications.

hope it helps.

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
I'm trying to compile a good record of my Bitshares activity, and the web wallet doesn't give you much history. Does anybody have a nice CSV history service or anything? Or a better web interface that lets you download history?