Author Topic: Didn't backup my wallet from bitshares.openledger.info exchange  (Read 3821 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Did you open a ticket or ask in the channel?

If you did not create a ticket please make one so OpenLedger can do an official statement to your case. I find it very unprofessional, especially with the short notice.

In the meantime: Do not clear any of your browser caches or similar. The local wallet is till in there, just not as a .bin file

Offline chamme

• View Profile
  • BitShares: chamme
For that you need to open a ticket at OpenLedger helpdesk. I'm afraid we can't help.

You can also try Telegram channel @OpenLedger4Members

They said they can do nothing. I do have several browser instances on several computers which all store my wallet. But I forgot Backup the wallet data file in a standalone file. It seems I trust them too much.

Now what else can I do? I have more than 50 grand in this account, what a pity!

Offline chamme

• View Profile
For that you need to open a ticket at OpenLedger helpdesk. I'm afraid we can't help.

Thanks you.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Offline chamme

• View Profile
Hi,

Yesterday I was going to login my bitshares account (browser wallet mode) on bitshares.openledger.info as usual and just found out I was redirect to the new domain openleder.io. Now I cannot access my wallet. What should I do to access my account? Could you restart the server for bitshares.openledger.info for a few more days to let us backup our wallets? Thanks a lot.