Author Topic: Removing Bitcrab from the committee controlled open market operation fund  (Read 8322 times)

Offline paliboy

I was thinking about 0.001% after all fees (net profit). The point is that no matter how small the relative profit is, if the base is huge, there will be somebody who will take his part and therefore no buy wall will keep for long time.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Yes, it could happen that the wall would stay in place for some time if the price difference between CEX and DEX would be too small for arbitrage to be worth of effort. But I still cannot imagine that there would not be a single person in the world who would like to get free money, even if it would be just 0.001% of 1 million of bitUSD :)

When you pay trading fee on BitUSD that profit would be gone already.
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline paliboy

Yes, it could happen that the wall would stay in place for some time if the price difference between CEX and DEX would be too small for arbitrage to be worth of effort. But I still cannot imagine that there would not be a single person in the world who would like to get free money, even if it would be just 0.001% of 1 million of bitUSD :)

Offline Valera Cogut

That is not the main problem... no matter how big the wall would be, it would be eaten quite quickly. The problem is that funds creating this wall belong to the community and therefore nobody should gamble with them.

so what will be if nobody will eat that wall ?
Thanks for your time !

Offline paliboy

That is not the main problem... no matter how big the wall would be, it would be eaten quite quickly. The problem is that funds creating this wall belong to the community and therefore nobody should gamble with them.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Now Bitcrab is trying to change the feed price so the price on DEX will dominate the feed price.
This way he can stop the feed price at any specific price by adding a buy wall
which will be counted as globally accepted price because of DEX volume dominance even prices on
other exchanges which he can't manipulate will be way lower.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Yes, most of the BTS holders suffer the low price of BTS, and low BTS price lead to smartcoin shortage and hurt the ecosystem.

if you are not able to understand this, I don't think I have too much time to explain it to you.

what i do favorite China market and destroy bitUSD market?  sorry I totally do not understand this. need more clarify.

committee-cnytrader is a 3/5 multisig of 5 Chinese committee member, it's clear that setting a new ratio need the consensus of the group.

Because of the smartcoin shortage we agreed on creating smart coins using the RP funds but we never agreed on price manipulation.
The consensus is from 2 other commitee members which i checked and which also explains they tried to discredit.
All 3 of you clearly violated the WP terms holding the Ratio high.All 3 of your didn't communitcated with the community once again and i'm tired of it.

what i do favorite China market and destroy bitUSD market?

Because you mainly created smart assets for cny and many people who traded before with bitusd moved from bitusd to bitcny(because of lack of liquidity) creating an even bigger liquidity issue on bitusd and diffrence bentween bitcny and bitusd which decreased automaticly volume of all trading pairs for bitusd

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
while George Soros short HKD in 1998, as the Hong Kong Financial Management Officer, Mr Zeng Yinquan definitely need to do what he can to protect HKD and defeat Soros.

I can't imagine that Mr Zeng invite Soros to a party and tell him :"Well done, Buddy! Hong Kong is a free financial market, do what you like."

Maybe Mr Zeng remove the chance for Soros to buy HKD at the cheapest price, yes, that is his responsibility.

And so do OMO for BTS.

the chanllenge for OMO is how to get the purpose with high efficiency and low risk, surely OMO need to behave better.

Total crap which you have completly no understanding at all.
What you are doing here is mixing political battle using economics comparing to a healthy ecosystem which should grow.
China is since decades in an economical battle with the US to open their money control so  the US can flood China with uncontrolled money.For this purpose even Bitcoin was used in the past which leaded to a ban in China .
Sorros attack was an economical attack to weaken the chinese resistense and had nothing to do with making money.Of course when Soros is winning he is making money but this is not economical motivatd but political where you clearly lack of knowledge.

Also your argument using on a small ecosystem like bitshares is a joke.
Will people here suffer because of a lower price ?Have lower amount of food,being flooded with foreign worthless USD etc like in HK ?
I highly doubt that.The only suffering would be the big bag holders near margin loosing more BTS which would lead to a better distribution.

So this is a clearly fund to protect your own asset.
You are clearly using BTS for your own personal interrest and not for the benefit of the bitshares community cause i didn't saw a single proposal from you about marketing bitshares DEX to get new members .

Nothing about that.
The only thing i always see about you the last year is how we keep holding the price up so i won't lose much BTS.
I give a fuck if you lose BTS so as you give a fuck if i buy cheap BTS.

And you are clearly violating every single principle of bitshares dex being a decentralised exchange with full transparency.
You are not decentralised at all using not your funds to dictate a price and most important your transperancy is ZERO.

Another fact is that you give shit about the international community which will lead into a fight since people are tired of your crap and expacially favorising the chinese market destroying the bitusd market and in the same time pushing volume on gdex

Maybe i'm the only one who is talking about it openenly but you can read it everywhere in closed chats.
Commitee members seems to have no balls to tell it to you directly i guess fearing about their benefits however you reached a point were i say clearly STOP ........
You have done a lot for the bitshares community there is no doubt about it but this gives you not the right to start abusing it this way

Also please inform us who approved lowering the Ratio for creating new Assets from higher than 4 to lower than 2 ?
Did the community or commitee members decided about it ?

Of course i suffer because of a lower price, and i hate people who shorten Bitshares, they just want to get more bts in a lower price and sell them in a higher price, and then shorten bts again. They don't care about the development of Bitshares. Just as Tesla, so many people shorten Tesla, and Elon Mask and supporters of Tesla hate them. I hate people who shorten bts, so i support bitcrab who protect bts price.

Do you even understand how economics work ?
Do you have any clue how mass adoption works ?

You are clearly a selfish ignorant looking only to get your highest profit the quickest possible way without a real increase of value even hurting the healthy growth of that project
In fact, i think you are a foolish and rude man.
With the growth of smart coin ,then we can develop stronger ecology. so we need increase our smart coin with strong consensus. How we get strong consensus? just rely on the development of dex? OMO and spring fund will together all supporters of bts. Do you understand?
You say you understand how economics work. WHY i never find you have some good advice for the growth of Bitshares? or you just can oppose other who love bts and try to lead bts?

We agreed on lack of smartcoins and thats why we voted for creating smart coins from RP fund.However we never agreed on price manipulation.You don't grow an ecology by fake pumping a coin but by getting adoption.
Bringing liquidity to DEX doesn't mean to pump BTS price up.
And i haven't seen any activity of bitcrab on WP trying to get these adoption or even trying to get liquidity by DEXbot.
He is in general not voting much just for his own WP

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:27:07 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
while George Soros short HKD in 1998, as the Hong Kong Financial Management Officer, Mr Zeng Yinquan definitely need to do what he can to protect HKD and defeat Soros.

I can't imagine that Mr Zeng invite Soros to a party and tell him :"Well done, Buddy! Hong Kong is a free financial market, do what you like."

Maybe Mr Zeng remove the chance for Soros to buy HKD at the cheapest price, yes, that is his responsibility.

And so do OMO for BTS.

the chanllenge for OMO is how to get the purpose with high efficiency and low risk, surely OMO need to behave better.

What you are doing here is mixing political battle using economics comparing to a healthy ecosystem which should grow.
China is since decades in an economical battle with the US to open their money control so  the US can flood China with uncontrolled money.For this purpose even Bitcoin was used in the past which leaded to a ban in China .
Sorros attack was an economical attack to weaken the chinese resistense and had nothing to do with making money.Of course when Soros is winning he is making money but this is not economical motivatd but political where you clearly lack of knowledge else you wouldn't use it here.

Will people here suffer because of a lower price ?Have lower amount of food,being flooded with foreign worthless USD etc like in HK ?
I highly doubt that.The only suffering would be the big bag holders near margin loosing more BTS which would lead to a better distribution.

You are clearly using BTS for your own personal interrest and not for the benefit of the bitshares community cause i didn't saw a single proposal from you about marketing bitshares DEX to get new members .
If i'm not mistaken your vote support is also very thin.You care about liquidity but did you even voted for the DEXBot as example ?

Nothing about that.
The only thing i always see about you the last year is how we keep holding the price up so i won't lose much BTS.

And you are clearly violating every single principle of bitshares dex being a decentralised exchange with full transparency.
You are not decentralised at all using not your funds to dictate a price and most important your transperancy is ZERO.

Another fact is that you give shit about the international community which will lead into a fight since people are tired of your crap and expacially favorising the chinese market destroying the bitusd market and in the same time pushing volume on gdex

Maybe i'm the only one who is talking about it openenly but you can read it everywhere in closed chats.
Commitee members seems to have no balls to tell it to you directly i guess fearing about their benefits however you reached a point were i say clearly STOP ........
You have done a lot for the bitshares community there is no doubt about it but this gives you not the right to start abusing it this way

Also please inform us who approved lowering the Ratio for creating new Assets from higher than 4 to lower than 2 ?
Did the community or commitee members decided or even talked about it ?

I hope you are also aware of it that many people stopped buying BTS when it was on rank 24/25 claiming its overpriced and that this value doesn't represent any real value growth.
Its just a pump which always leads sometime to a dump like when your buy wall was eaten

Yes, most of the BTS holders suffer the low price of BTS, and low BTS price lead to smartcoin shortage and hurt the ecosystem.

if you are not able to understand this, I don't think I have too much time to explain it to you.

what i do favorite China market and destroy bitUSD market?  sorry I totally do not understand this. need more clarify.

committee-cnytrader is a 3/5 multisig of 5 Chinese committee member, it's clear that setting a new ratio need the consensus of the group.

committee-usdoperator is now a 1/3 multisig and actually most of the time I operate it, I hope committee members from USD world can take charge of it, no problem to remove me from the multisig.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline ymtt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ymtt1995

And so do OMO for BTS.

Sorros attack was an economical attack to weaken the chinese resistense and had nothing to do with making money.Of course when Soros is winning he is making money but this is not economical motivatd but political where you clearly lack of knowledge.

Nothing about that.

Of course i suffer because of a lower price, and i hate people who shorten Bitshares, they just want to get more bts in a lower price and sell them in a higher price, and then shorten bts again. They don't care about the development of Bitshares. Just as Tesla, so many people shorten Tesla, and Elon Mask and supporters of Tesla hate them. I hate people who shorten bts, so i support bitcrab who protect bts price.

You are clearly a selfish ignorant looking only to get your highest profit the quickest possible way without a real increase of value even hurting the healthy growth of that project
In fact, i think you are a foolish and rude man.
With the growth of smart coin ,then we can develop stronger ecology. so we need increase our smart coin with strong consensus. How we get strong consensus? just rely on the development of dex? OMO and spring fund will together all supporters of bts. Do you understand?
You say you understand how economics work. WHY i never find you have some good advice for the growth of Bitshares? or you just can oppose other who love bts and try to lead bts?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

And so do OMO for BTS.

Nothing about that.

Offline ymtt

• View Profile

And so do OMO for BTS.

Nothing about that.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

And so do OMO for BTS.

Sorros attack was an economical attack to weaken the chinese resistense and had nothing to do with making money.Of course when Soros is winning he is making money but this is not economical motivatd but political where you clearly lack of knowledge else you wouldn't use it here.

If i'm not mistaken your vote support is also very thin.You care about liquidity but did you even voted for the DEXBot as example ?

Nothing about that.

Did the community or commitee members decided or even talked about it ?

I hope you are also aware of it that many people stopped buying BTS when it was on rank 24/25 claiming its overpriced and that this value doesn't represent any real value growth.

Its just a pump which always leads sometime to a dump like when your buy wall was eaten
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:09:25 am by Thul3 »

Offline ymtt

• View Profile
support bitcrab. we don't need to protect people who shorten bts.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab

And so do OMO for BTS.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com