Author Topic: [worker proposal] Article and Brand Marketing on Major News Websites  (Read 14391 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
BitShares is a DEFI ready as technology. One functionality missing to yours and your owners interests such as P2P isn't really entire DEFI concept or its definition, and BitShares definitely has a lot to offer already.

Just provide paid invoices like any other normal people and that's all.

And btw warning:

Your insulting and toxic behavior has been allowed until now. Please try to communicate with the rest of people around in more sensitive and respectful manner before you hit ban here as well.

Chee®s

LOL you trying to harass me everywhere heh ?
Haven't you already being muted by admins who had enough of you and other devs making it very clear to you ?
Me not supporting you must really hurt you a lot.

Digital Lucife®, [01.05.20 08:50]
That's what am talking about. Ignorant uneducated idiot who doesn't know english or is capable of focused reading is empowered with 100m BTS to fuck me here

Digital Lucife®, [01.05.20 08:52]
+ he invested nothing or done nothing in 30 months. How I'm the bad guy ?

Attacking Alt here and at group chats as my owner and for his interest is also funny because he doesn't support the p2p lending BSIP.

But i already told you politly today to check your mental health and also told you before you won't ever get any support from me which makes you freakin out.
I blocked you on private chat a longer time ago from where you started harrassing me everywhere trying to discredit me and each time you had to run away once the foreign community joined against you.

Your community chat is already showing how much they support you with your 30 left active members mainly from beos.

Have a nice day

P.S here a quote from DL from march 14 when not supporting his workers

You have decent reputation as holder and to be this ignorant doesn't fit you

This one from april 16 trying to intimidate me thinking he knows my IP and can threaten me in any possible way.

ill find you in Poland with your nonsense blueconnect carrier

Threats are of course way way more but i guess in foreigner groups everyone knows about it.
He already threatened all gateways owner called them animals trying to force them to send their paper to him till today or they will get kicked out of bitshares.
Threats to users to get sued even for their voting behavior.
I think he has threaten already everyone on bitshares at least once.Even CN-Vote and bitcrab to get legaly kicked out of bitshares.

And somebody like that should represent bitshares in a region where exchanges are running away because of its highest restrictions like AML5 and KYC ?

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:05:10 pm by Thul3 »

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
BitShares is a DEFI ready as technology. One functionality missing to yours and your owners interests such as P2P isn't really entire DEFI concept or its definition, and BitShares definitely has a lot to offer already.

Just provide paid invoices like any other normal people and that's all.

And btw warning:

Your insulting and toxic behavior has been allowed until now. Please try to communicate with the rest of people around in more sensitive and respectful manner before you hit ban here as well.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Worker is ready and articles are fully paid.

I want to start with Forbes but am/was currently waiting for a positiv signal for altcoins so these articles would not be published without getting any significant results in a down trend
It has been almost one year.
When will be the best time to publish your articles which has costed us 18500$?

Thanks for the poor try Abit to hide your tyran actions.You are so easy to predict i just said to somebody else 30 minutes ago your(DL's) first action will be trying to discredit me asking for articles which are on hold waiting for new features on DEX.
Like i told you and others already before articles are booked and FULLY paid and were waiting for the defi on bitshares to get traction which i hoped we would have long ago.
I could publish them now but what do you want me to add in these articles ?
A non working governance system ?Dilution by some people ?No Defi ?Closed Gateways and disappeared assets?KYC ?Legal System in Slovenia and Thailand ?
Possible fork of bitshares ?

Maybe focus first on your actions which made majority of foreigners mad and today even furious willing to fork away because of your actions.
You just destroyed today the foreigner TG's group which result of your action you will see the next days from longterm bitshares members/devs who have enough of your abuse.

But since you tried to discredit me ......i hereby offer you to conact the media company diretly yourself where these articles have been ordered and fully paid where you can ask youself about the status of these articles.

Will also make a public poll where stake holder can decide if to publish these articles instantly with all the negativity you guys created or to wait till it's fixed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 05:10:05 pm by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

I want to start with Forbes but am/was currently waiting for a positiv signal for altcoins so these articles would not be published without getting any significant results in a down trend
It has been almost one year.
When will be the best time to publish your articles which has costed us 18500$?
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Please don't forget to down vote the worker as its already fully funded.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Please down vote the worker as it's fully funded.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Sicne youre not using an escrow, may I suggest the worker payment account is made a multisig with a few senior community members just to put stakeholders minds at ease?

Thats not a problem.Will do so.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Is there a way to create a private github, so that interested people could help with editing / proof reading?

Hi Fav if the private github effectivly exclude all parsers from search engines so the content won't get indexed
yes that would be possible and even much appreciated.

My thoughts exactly

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
Is there a way to create a private github, so that interested people could help with editing / proof reading?

Hi Fav if the private github effectivly exclude all parsers from search engines so the content won't get indexed

github offers private repos for free nowadays so yes. def possible

Sicne youre not using an escrow, may I suggest the worker payment account is made a multisig with a few senior community members just to put stakeholders minds at ease?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I'll support this one.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
b) Is there a review process involved, and if so by whom?
Currently not but i would be happy to let it review by any committee member who would be willing to do the review

There is so much false information floating around over BitShares that review is a mandatory step that should be explicitly mentioned IMO. That was also confirmed again when I reviewed the Gokhshtein and AltCoinTrader report.

c) Can editors invoice for their work?

Not directly,the invoice will be from a company which has longterm contracts with editors for most news websites.
Making a direct deal with an editor would be more expensiv.

Sorry, my question was indirect. I would hate if suddenly there are VATs appearing on invoices that are then billed to the blockchain. That would be something to clarify beforehand, as it stands I'd rather have an escrow fee than 20% VAT. If you are confident that will not be the case, disregard this message.

d) I assume all invoices will be publicly available?

Invoice for seperate editors work will be shown to committee to not publish their custome rates in public

Please have committee confirm this responsibility publicly in here.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 07:04:28 am by sschiessl »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Arround $3700 on average for each.
All articles won't be displayed at the exect same time but in a timeframe from 30-45 days with the intend to push back bitshares into peoples and businesses view and hopefully increase the price of BTS which would benefit the whole bitshares ecosystem.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:20:34 pm by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

e) How many articles will your worker produce?
5 fully featured articles
18500 USD , so around 4000 USD each.

Will all the articles be published at same time, or?

Offline matle85

• View Profile
I'm not committee but happy to assist you with review / reading through as required.

Good initiative, hope to see it voted through

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Here are my personal questions:

a) Do you already have article / content writers at hand?
Yes these are editors from the presented major news websites

Currently not but i would be happy to let it review by any committee member who would be willing to do the review

Not directly,the invoice will be from a company which has longterm contracts with editors for most news websites.
Making a direct deal with an editor would be more expensiv.

Invoice for seperate editors work will be shown to committee to not publish their custome rates in public

5 fully featured articles
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:22:48 am by Thul3 »

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Awesome initiative!

Here are my personal questions:
a) Do you already have article / content writers at hand?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 06:06:12 am by sschiessl »

Offline Crypto Kong

• View Profile
Excellent! Let's get it done! I agree, BBF provide excellent service with their escrows for workers but I don't think it is needed in this case and would probably be a waste of funds. However, I may be over looking something? Either way, lets get these articles done and keep the recent marketing push going.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
+5%

BBF as escrow?

I didn't choosed an escrow to make it as cheap as possible but mainly because imo it adds here no additional security when needing to fully prepay in advance the editors before the articles get published.
Should the community however feel the need of an escrow for this worker i would have no problem with that either.

Got 48h to see communities decission on that before the worker goes active. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:16:01 am by Thul3 »

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Article and Brand Marketing on Major News Websites

Worker 1.14.190

As announced earlier on telegram
I am proposing a worker for fully featured premium articles published on major news websites by their own editors.

Major news websites which are included :

Forbes         Alexa Rank  299
Yahoo News     Alexa Rank  9
Investing      Alexa Rank  488           
Wired          Alexa Rank 1496
Reuters        Alexa Rank  627

Additionally this worker will also contain a service to push the Forbes or Reuters article on Reddit’s front page. Hitting Reddit’s front page normally means an additional
100k-200k viewers for the promoted article. Since the majority of Reddit’s traffic is from North America and is a crypto friendly site it should have a nice impact for BitShares.
This service has a guarantee which means that should our article, for any reason, not hit Reddit’s front page we will get a full refund for that service ($600).

All articles will be fully featured which means the article will be mainly about BitShares with it’s own title and an image suited to blockchain.

Publishing time will be around 30-45 days after the editors receive initial payment.
All articles will be written by their own professional editors.

A big additional value BitShares will receive from these publications is that we will be allowed to add up to two links in each article for our website.
Backlinks from major news websites like Reuters or Forbes are highly priced where websites owners who are trying to improve their SEO rankings need to pay on average $1200-2500
for a single link from these kind of major news websites.
These links have a very high SEO value because these major news websites are for Google “high authority” websites. Google automatically assumes that websites linked from these
major news outlets need to be important too else they wouldn't receive a backlink. So these major news websites will pass big authority to our bitshares.org domain which
will mean that ALL keywords on which bitshares.org is being ranked will rise significantly in their rankings and each new keyword will be way easier to rank thanks to the new received authority.
Here is the exact SEO authority details about the domain bitshares.org, the major news websites and Binance as a reference.

And as reference Binance

These premium articles will be also open doors to other major news websites like CNN, CNBC, USAToday, Bloomberg, etc. which editors currently refuse to write about
BitShares unfortunately because it currently lacks history on other major news websites.

Payment terms for editors: 50% Upfront and the remaining 50% when reviewing their articles before they get published.

The total cost will be 18500 USD or 130k CNY (7,02cny/usd)

As reference publishing, a fully featured article directly through forbes agency or Reuters agency costs $50.000 and $10.500.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:13:28 am by Thul3 »