Author Topic: 五年过去了,分析一下BTS价格如此的低,失败在哪?  (Read 6304 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline lovegan007

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gan888
五年了,老币中只有BTS没有涨,其它的币谁不十倍以上了?
是时候该团结了,该反醒了,该着急了。
只要你是一个持有BTS的用户,你就应该为BTS出一分力,尽一分责任,而不是割自己人,害人害己。如果你不希望BTS好,请离开,请不要持有BTS,你不希望BTS涨的话,你持有它就是害了它。
不是说团结就是力量么?只要大伙团结,就没有办不成的事。没有渡不过的难关。
BTS现在价格已经足够低了,过份的砸,真的会死掉的,那么你就算吸到一堆便宜的币,但它死掉了,非常难涨得起来了,你持有更多的币,又有什么用?伤害的人难道还不够多么?

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
宜将剩勇追穷寇,莫可故名学霸王!

努力
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:45:37 pm by binggo »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

The witnesses are paid from the reserve pool (https://how.bitshares.works/en/master/bts_holders/community_members.html#witnesses) if a large amount of the pool is burned, then witness payment/rewards are threatened & fees would have to rise to compensate. Don't destroy the reserve pool please.

Offline R

• View Profile
为了鼓励参与高倍数抵押的人,应该在“解冻余额”中可以申领 连续抵押了多少天的账户可以申领 理事会的系统中的那10亿BTS的拿一部分来奖励,或者拿市场手续费的一倍份来分红。

不要盯着资金池里的10亿BTS,本来就不应该存在的东西,导致现在人人都在盯着资金池,而不是用真正的收入来覆盖支出,增发的资金池本来是为基础开发置留的,而不是为了各种会议及架构留的.

一个refund400k就能把老外搞的各种疯狂,当初抵制增发的时候这帮人又是什么样的嘴脸?!

锚定资产区收的锚定资产手续费倒是可以拿一部分用来给高倍长期抵押的用户分点红,毕竟这些羊毛出在羊身上,用在羊身上也无可厚非,相当于负利率。

老外的思维落后时代太多,很多问题我们指出并提出解决方案时,他们还在持续性的各种懵逼中,坚持自己的看法就是宇宙真理,等到漫长的时间流逝之后,他们中可能才会有那么一两个人才会意识到问题的表面。

I agree with you regarding real income.

I wrote about this 18 months ago:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@clockwork/bitshares-fees-the-fee-schedule-and-dex-profitability

I then spent 3 months analyzing chain data and in discussions with stakeholders and traders to implement a new , more efficient/profitable fee schedule.

And then I was treated like the enemy for suggesting that the chain should be profitable like you are saying now and the fee change was cancelled leading to the state of the reserve pool now.

I've ALWAYS acted and commented with the best interests of the platform in mind. It's others who are voting only with their pocket.

BURN the 0.85 B bts in the reserve pool, then some argument will  not exsit 8)
I don't think that'll have the impact you expect it to, fees would probably have to be dramatically increased so as to just be able to pay witnesses.

0.85 B BTS is the part of further issue long time ago,it is not the budget for the witness.

The income should cover the budget of witness first, then cover the budget of worker.
The witnesses are paid from the reserve pool (https://how.bitshares.works/en/master/bts_holders/community_members.html#witnesses) if a large amount of the pool is burned, then witness payment/rewards are threatened & fees would have to rise to compensate. Don't destroy the reserve pool please.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
BTS 的抵押 机制,只有 爆仓就归系统销毁,这种手段 才能真的上涨,才能解救BTS,不然只要能有黄单吃的这种情况存在,都会被人砸盘吃黄单还ZB杠杆,所以真的没救了。

5年过去了。5年啊,5年多都过去了,难道还不醒醒?难道还不立即  马上 执行 新方案?难道还要等不死那天不醒?这么明显的问题罢在哪,全是傻的吗?我就是傻了,买了这垃圾!

en, shitcoin

Offline lovegan007

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gan888
BTS 的抵押 机制,只有 爆仓就归系统销毁,这种手段 才能真的上涨,才能解救BTS,不然只要能有黄单吃的这种情况存在,都会被人砸盘吃黄单还ZB杠杆,所以真的没救了。

5年过去了。5年啊,5年多都过去了,难道还不醒醒?难道还不立即  马上 执行 新方案?难道还要等不死那天不醒?这么明显的问题罢在哪,全是傻的吗?我就是傻了,买了这垃圾!

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
为了鼓励参与高倍数抵押的人,应该在“解冻余额”中可以申领 连续抵押了多少天的账户可以申领 理事会的系统中的那10亿BTS的拿一部分来奖励,或者拿市场手续费的一倍份来分红。

不要盯着资金池里的10亿BTS,本来就不应该存在的东西,导致现在人人都在盯着资金池,而不是用真正的收入来覆盖支出,增发的资金池本来是为基础开发置留的,而不是为了各种会议及架构留的.

老外的思维落后时代太多,很多问题我们指出并提出解决方案时,他们还在持续性的各种懵逼中,坚持自己的看法就是宇宙真理,等到漫长的时间流逝之后,他们中可能才会有那么一两个人才会意识到问题的表面。

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@clockwork/bitshares-fees-the-fee-schedule-and-dex-profitability

I then spent 3 months analyzing chain data and in discussions with stakeholders and traders to implement a new , more efficient/profitable fee schedule.

And then I was treated like the enemy for suggesting that the chain should be profitable like you are saying now and the fee change was cancelled leading to the state of the reserve pool now.

I've ALWAYS acted and commented with the best interests of the platform in mind. It's others who are voting only with their pocket.

I don't think that'll have the impact you expect it to, fees would probably have to be dramatically increased so as to just be able to pay witnesses.

And ?You increase fees get more income and where is the positive result?
Cause in the end these assets gets sold for BTS moved to CEX and being sold there for major assets.
No diffrence currently if you pay with BTS or Bitassets

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

0.85 B BTS is the part of further issue long time ago,it is not the budget for the witness.

The income should cover the budget of witness first, then cover the budget of worker.

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

把资金池的8.5亿bts烧了,很多问题就会迎刃而解,人们就不会再对资金池做各种打算,而转为为系统实际的收入而努力。
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:55:34 pm by binggo »

Offline R

• View Profile

Time to resubmit the proposal since now everyone is on board the same concept? If the concept is rejected then the basis for voting for refund400k is proven dishonest & false.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork

Offline 白衣

• View Profile
  • BitShares: aaaa2233
写那么多有毛用,该咋滴还咋滴,只要还没归零,总用一部分人认为bts就是银河系最牛逼的存在。

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 01:02:36 am by binggo »