Author Topic: $500 Bounty - Keyhotee Splash Screen & Icon  (Read 35533 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
This contest has ended , any news about in which direction we're heading and/ or if a bounty is going to be appointed?
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Thank you for the feedback Number1, I've also added a GUI design to go with these, something like this (very very early version missing a lot of 'real life' features)  :D Note that this is just my version, not the official one which might look way different.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:13:07 pm by GodsCreation »
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Number 1

• View Profile

First sketch for clean splashscreen version with a dandelion standing for decentralization (Breaking away from the controlled center)

More to come!

Love the concept behind Godcreation's dandelion puff ball logo.
Something special here that really gets across that idea of freedom... carrying of essential data to far away place if you really want to read into it.
Also the 2 tone colour scheme separating key hotee works really well too.

Going with one theme always works best, i wouldnt mix the sword and the puff ball as the message gets lost.

Also its not necessary to explain the phonetically spelt 'Keyhotee' further. As Stan said the word can be a meaningless word like google thats just becomes identifiable with the brand.

Heres a few other examples of puff-balls/spores which you could experiment with
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=dandelion%20puff%20balls&source=images&cd=&docid=34fPrp4v1ohZjM&tbnid=dzwNutTX-oxV3M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmassagectr.net%2Fservices.html&ei=48KyUp7qJsjekgX94IHoBQ&psig=AFQjCNGexYistp6vElfNFX4p5VaDTIxRgg&ust=1387532945337758

Excellent work.. think you guys are really onto something with this one.
PTS: Pj8UH9ExVidcFd4LKtEgPSrwrtpYhPhug8

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com

Colors might be a little off, they should be really light and soft but my laptop screen kinda sucks

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I like he sword for the T in Keyhotee...  I like the more abstract over the fighting night.

I will work some more on the abstract version, maybe mix it with the ones I posted after, it looks a bit more serene and professional indeed.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
We will set the deadline for December 21st.

Thx for this info! Is their an offical launch date für KEYHOTEE alpha client!?
Its important to know...

edit: just keep in mind that you need to adjust etc graphic stuff and so on ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

First sketch for clean splashscreen version with a dandelion standing for decentralization (Breaking away from the controlled center)

Different clean take on medieval theme, sorry for the jagged edges on the horseman but please note this is just some raw impressions

More to come!

I like he sword for the T in Keyhotee...  I like the more abstract over the fighting night.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Another try now with more realistic data such as loading bar and a quick balance summary. I want to use this example to show it would be great to have a dynamic splash/loading screen. The header and footer will always be the same but the middle part is dynamic. This can be a nice way to bring out a quick news headline, have rotating splash images or let the user base participate in creating splash screens. A bit in the way google changes his logo or the bing search engine changes it's background image on a daily base. When there's no splash screen available it can jump back to the default logo and loadingbar.

Offline TotalPanda

• View Profile
I like !
OK FREESTYLE MODE NOW 8)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com

Different clean take on medieval theme, sorry for the jagged edges on the horseman but please note this is just some raw impressions

More to come!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:47:57 pm by GodsCreation »

Offline bytemaster

We will set the deadline for December 21st. 

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
whats the progress on this !?

This is actually fairly high up on our priority list right now... we will need it before we can Launch Keyhotee.

sounds logic - deadline for bounty here!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

whats the progress on this !?

This is actually fairly high up on our priority list right now... we will need it before we can Launch Keyhotee.

Offline jan

• View Profile
////////////////////////////////////
This is my [2cents] basic draft / rough / idea.

TODO (pro): streamlined volume illusion, few shadows,
baseline slogan / catchworld, shapes, new typo ?,
ecetera ecetera............................

Research == 15 minutes
Draft work == 80 minutes
Soft == Adobe Illustrator 12.0

Do you Want more ?

PTS : PujYPf9XwHeA9hC1iMR52Y5NjdvSSFB8uV
/////////////////////////////////////////

sry but no in my opinion
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline TotalPanda

• View Profile
////////////////////////////////////
This is my [2cents] basic draft / rough / idea.

TODO (pro): streamlined volume illusion, few shadows,
baseline slogan / catchworld, shapes, new typo ?,
ecetera ecetera............................

Research == 15 minutes
Draft work == 80 minutes
Soft == Adobe Illustrator 12.0

Do you Want more ?

PTS : PujYPf9XwHeA9hC1iMR52Y5NjdvSSFB8uV
/////////////////////////////////////////