Author Topic: Best strategy for PTS/BTC  (Read 6350 times)

Offline fishseeds

• View Profile
There is no such thing as AGSX, you probably mean BTS X.

3) has the advantage of being liquid - you can sell it again if you want to. The disadvantage is, that if you are only interested in BTS X holding PTS will only give you about 40 % the amount of BTS X per dollar compared to buying AGS.

Regarding the choice between 1) and 2): That changes from day to day. You will have to have a look at agsexplorer.com or angelshares.info to check out. The last two weeks using BTC was up to 20 % better, the last two days there was not much difference at all (± 5 %).

There is not really a difference between 2) and 4) ?

When should we make sure that we have are wallets stocked with PTS in order to receive BTS?

Offline Markus

• View Profile
There is no such thing as AGSX, you probably mean BTS X.

3) has the advantage of being liquid - you can sell it again if you want to. The disadvantage is, that if you are only interested in BTS X holding PTS will only give you about 40 % the amount of BTS X per dollar compared to buying AGS.

Regarding the choice between 1) and 2): That changes from day to day. You will have to have a look at agsexplorer.com or angelshares.info to check out. The last two weeks using BTC was up to 20 % better, the last two days there was not much difference at all (± 5 %).

There is not really a difference between 2) and 4) ?

Offline SyRenity

• View Profile
I haven't visited this forum due RL, though the more I come here, the more development I see.
Seems as invictus spearheads the DAC evolution, and it's interesting to see how it will compete with Ethereum.

I do have a question (that was probably asked already) - in light of AGSX introduction, what would be the best strategy of using PTS and BTC?

1) Buy AGS in PTS
2) Buy AGS in BTC
3) Hold PTS
4) Sell PTS for BTC, and buy AGS?

Thanks for any opinion!