Author Topic: [POLL]BAIP8 : Reduce price threshold by 30% for bitcny  (Read 13976 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Now you accept a decline feed to 0.154. After a while, CEX will draw prices even lower and you will accept another reduction in the bitCNY feed. And then, by the same logic, one more and one more. This dependence on fictitious CEX prices leads to dependence on the CEX.

I am going to spend my time and write to each account that has a margin position in bitCNY, vote for raising the BAIP threshold, and set as proxy the account that votes against this initiative to reduce the bitCNY feed. I do not want to watch how CEX takes my money by killing bitshares as its direct competitor.

How about raising the BAIP threshold to 10.0 bitcny/bts?if you make this proposal,i will support you to raise the BAIP threshold to 10.0 bitcny/bts!That's a very exciting thing!

You misunderstood me. I do not want to increase the feed price of the bitCNY. I want to leave it at the same level - 0.22 BTS/bitCNY. The BAIP threshold is just value, which now amounts to about 500 million votes, which must be overcome in order for the reduce the bitCNY price feed to be accepted.

You want to keep scamming bitasset holders and keeping bitassets with no trust ?

That's why you want to pay dividend so people will start using again a broken token ?
Why did people left bitassets where you try them to get back with a dividend ?
You think people are so dumb to take broken bitassets in exchange for a small dividend putting their money into CN-Votes hand ?

Great joke

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile

Now you accept a decline feed to 0.154. After a while, CEX will draw prices even lower and you will accept another reduction in the bitCNY feed. And then, by the same logic, one more and one more. This dependence on fictitious CEX prices leads to dependence on the CEX.

I am going to spend my time and write to each account that has a margin position in bitCNY, vote for raising the BAIP threshold, and set as proxy the account that votes against this initiative to reduce the bitCNY feed. I do not want to watch how CEX takes my money by killing bitshares as its direct competitor.

How about raising the BAIP threshold to 10.0 bitcny/bts?if you make this proposal,i will support you to raise the BAIP threshold to 10.0 bitcny/bts!That's a very exciting thing!

You misunderstood me. I do not want to increase the feed price of the bitCNY. I want to leave it at the same level - 0.22 BTS/bitCNY. The BAIP threshold is just value, which now amounts to about 500 million votes, which must be overcome in order for the reduce the bitCNY price feed to be accepted.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile
All supporters of pro-BSIP76 related WP are scammers, fact.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
At the same time, I propose to increase Force Settlement Delay to 48 hours. The risk of changing prices during this period may somewhat stop the tendency to use this feature frequently and get people to buy straight from the market.

Increase force-settlement offset to 5% or more higher is the suitable way, increase Force Settlement Delay to 48 hours can't change anything, there have some trading skills in Force Settlement, offset is the main factor, time is not so important.

we already had force-settlement offset at 5% level, don't you remember?
the result was that the bitCNY price fell by 5% and nothing more.
increasing the delay from 24h to 48h increases the risk. It may just be more profitable to buy at the current market price.
And if there is not enough BTS in DEX, you can always buy some from CEX
Only force settlement that exists in the world is in Steem / Hive and lasts 3.5 days. Experience teaches that maybe 24h is not enough.

There didn't have any big problems in the force settlement at 5%, the price of bitcny didn't fall to 5% in the real feed price, the market also can't maintain so high discount, this is the truth in the past time, and didn't get negative feedback from the market and traders.

The higher offset will cause higher discount can't hold up, as the makerdao didn't have the force settlement, the most of stablecoins didn't have it, ok, only bts and stemmit have it,but seems they all failed...

If the settlement price is not suitable, i can settlement myself, so time is not so important,  2% offset? i can accept this loss.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 07:30:25 am by binggo »

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
At the same time, I propose to increase Force Settlement Delay to 48 hours. The risk of changing prices during this period may somewhat stop the tendency to use this feature frequently and get people to buy straight from the market.

Increase force-settlement offset to 5% or more higher is the suitable way, increase Force Settlement Delay to 48 hours can't change anything, there have some trading skills in Force Settlement, offset is the main factor, time is not so important.

we already had force-settlement offset at 5% level, don't you remember?
the result was that the bitCNY price fell by 5% and nothing more.
increasing the delay from 24h to 48h increases the risk. It may just be more profitable to buy at the current market price.
And if there is not enough BTS in DEX, you can always buy some from CEX
Only force settlement that exists in the world is in Steem / Hive and lasts 3.5 days. Experience teaches that maybe 24h is not enough.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
do not support this, it will hurt a big group one more time.
to optimize the system, firstly need to find a chance to lower the USD threshold to be equal to that of CNY.

hurt who?show your data!

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
do not support this, it will hurt a big group one more time.
to optimize the system, firstly need to find a chance to lower the USD threshold to be equal to that of CNY.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:41:55 pm by binggo »

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 07:32:38 pm by fractalnode »

Offline optionswallet

• View Profile

Dear community. I recommend that each of you vote against reducing the bitCNY feed to 0.154. Please go to the voting menu and check the box "Do not implement new threshold for bitcny". Voters for the reducing the bitCNY feed  are slaves of the central exchanges. These are enemies of bitshares and independence of dex. Please note if your proxy voted for reducing the bitCNY feed - delete it from your proxy

Pay particular attention to the Committee Member "b-dex"  - Never vote for him as a member of the committee, and if you have already voted, delete your vote and vote for the "bitcrab". bitcrab votes against reducing the bitCNY feed.
Never vote for him as your proxy -   if you have already voted, delete your vote.

Offline bench

Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
一个愿意思考的老外,但是中国社区不会同意的,除了我。
:D我同意降低或者解锁

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
It could be doable if force-settlement is disabled or force-settlement parameters are adjusted significantly at the same time, otherwise it will be gamed.

That's a detail which should be no problem to be included.