Author Topic: PTS Withdrawl from BTER not arriving in wallet!  (Read 15533 times)

Offline ag

• View Profile
Re: PTS Withdrawl from BTER not arriving in wallet!
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2014, 08:08:54 pm »
Since this thread is being revived, I'd like to request someone tell the number of confirmations btc38 uses to credit you for pts deposit.

Offline svk

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 02:41:02 pm »
With the current low hashing power and high difficulty it's probably just taking a while to get the required number of confirmations.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline prophetx

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 02:05:08 pm »
are they doing everything manually?

seems like deposits also take longer than necessary

sumantso

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 09:02:24 am »
freeworm responded in PMs and he assured me they would credit the BTS when the snapshot is confirmed.

Though I am still not clear whether they will wait for the actual release of BTS XT or just confirmation of snapshot block from I3.

sumantso

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 06:45:37 am »
55+ hours of waiting now. This is getting silly.

EDIT: Finally confirmed on 3/2/2014 9:12:36 AM (UTC)

@freeworm Please credit the relevant PTS_s to my account.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 07:53:34 am by sumantso »

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 04:59:34 am »
OK.

So, I just received my PTS in my wallet from BTER after almost 48 hours of getting the confirmation of the withdrawl from BTER.

@freeworm: So now you will credit my BTER account with the PTS_S? As of now I do not have it.

Thank you for your attention to the matter.

I also got my PTS to my wallet from BTER and I would have the same request to @freeworm for PTS_S.
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

sumantso

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2014, 03:58:44 pm »
So, I just received my PTS in my wallet from BTER after almost 48 hours of getting the confirmation of the withdrawl from BTER.

Congrats!

(Still waiting for mine, over 40 hours done)

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014, 03:20:31 pm »
OK.

@freeworm: So now you will credit my BTER account with the PTS_S? As of now I do not have it.

Thank you for your attention to the matter.

sumantso

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 01:10:40 pm »
We will credit your PTS_S balance if your withdrawal is finally confirmed in the blocks after the PTS snapshot

Thats nice to hear. Though in future I would request you to add a transaction fee. My withdrawl is stuck for 37 and a half hours and I have no idea when, if ever, it will confirm.

I was once told it is possible to recover the amount and cancelling the transaction if it remains stuck for too long. I am certain I have seen that been done in Bitcoins. Can you do that? I won't mind having the PTS back into my Bter account.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 01:06:12 pm »
We will credit your PTS_S balance if your withdrawal is finally confirmed in the blocks after the PTS snapshot

sumantso

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2014, 12:53:22 pm »
I was told that they will credit the PTS_s for all the withdrawls which didn't go through before deadline. Since they haven't re-enabled trades and deposit/withdrawl I assume they are still working on it.

The problem with PTS withdrawl on Bter is that they put 0 transaction fee, even though they take an eye watering 0.1 PTS withdrawl fee. This is just plain greed. My withdrawl has been in limbo for 37 hours now.

How did you check whether you have the withdraw transaction? I checked with https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/<my wallet address> and don't even found a transaction with 0 confirmation.

It doesn't show up on coinplorer. It won't show up until there is 1 confirm. So, when it does confirm the timestamp will show you that you are eligible for the PTS_s.

I see that they have restarted trading and my PTS_s is still 0. Freeworm - can you say when you will credit PTS_s to all those whose withdrawls didn't go through?

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2014, 12:49:09 pm »
I was told that they will credit the PTS_s for all the withdrawls which didn't go through before deadline. Since they haven't re-enabled trades and deposit/withdrawl I assume they are still working on it.

The problem with PTS withdrawl on Bter is that they put 0 transaction fee, even though they take an eye watering 0.1 PTS withdrawl fee. This is just plain greed. My withdrawl has been in limbo for 37 hours now.

How did you check whether you have the withdraw transaction? I checked with https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/<my wallet address> and don't even found a transaction with 0 confirmation.

Actually the trades has been re-enabled about 1 hour ago. So I was disappointed to see nothing in my PTS_S, PTS account nor PTS wallet.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:51:44 pm by zhangweis »

sumantso

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 12:27:16 pm »
but in case they weren't confirmed before the PTS snapshot, Bter will obtain the BTS for you.
Yes, but at latest when will that happen? I haven't seen my PTS_S in my account on bter.com. How do you check whether the transaction is confirmed before the PTS snapshot or not? I don't see my pts transaction either. So at least for the moment, I've lost both my PTS and PTS_S.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:28:48 pm by sumantso »

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 12:07:33 pm »
but in case they weren't confirmed before the PTS snapshot, Bter will obtain the BTS for you.
Yes, but at latest when will that happen? I haven't seen my PTS_S in my account on bter.com. How do you check whether the transaction is confirmed before the PTS snapshot or not? I don't see my pts transaction either. So at least for the moment, I've lost both my PTS and PTS_S.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 11:53:17 am »
Bter has already take a snapshot of user's PTS balances after shut down the PTS trading at 4:00:00 Feb.28, 2014 CST and save it to user's PTS_S. The user's PTS_S will be the reference for getting BTS redemption in the future. PTS trading will be enabled soon. Please beware of the price change.
The PTS transactions are getting confirmed but slowly. Please don't panic. Bter.com has sent out all the PTS withdrawals but in case they weren't confirmed before the PTS snapshot, Bter will obtain the BTS for you.