Author Topic: GET YOUR BTS XT Wallet Here!  (Read 24817 times)

Offline Strip

• View Profile
So... There are no BTS for now. Peoples investment stuck for an undefined period of time. It is no good regarding uncertainty with bitcoin.

What will happen with AGS donation, if bitcoin fail? Will it be honored in future?

BTS: strip

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
I'd really encourage you to rethink your "attention grabbing" subjects, as it creates unnecessary, incorrect expectations.

Agreed.

Offline kamikataz

• View Profile
The BitShares XT wallet will be posted in this thread when it is available.   The snapshot and release date are two totally different and independent events.    We wanted to announce the snapshot with as much warning as possible and thus we picked a nice easy date to announce the snapshot.   We will save the snapshot and release a wallet only AFTER THE CODE IS READY which for obvious reasons we are working on as quickly as humanly possible.

Our original plans of the Ides of March is probably optimistic at this point given where we are today.   If you would like a steady update on the development progress you can visit the BitShares X status update thread where I post almost daily updates.

When a wallet is made available for download (by a third party) we will post it in this thread.

why were you in such a hurry to take that snapshot and announce BTS XT, if you din't even have a wallet handy . .! further as promised in the beginig that BTS will be launched when PTS will be minned completely, now you leave some 60k plus future PTS holders out of the race from you most promising DAC.. you know what, people are going to be gox'd by you, just a matter of time if you will keep acting immature,, no matter what your intentions are

Probably because it would be better for everyone involved if the product is launched in mid to late March than in December when there would  undoubtedly be more competition. The whole first mover advantage thing... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-mover_advantage

:) :) Dude, PTS was the first move, and launching BTSX, in striped down fashion will only give competition a second mover advantage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-mover_advantage#Second-mover_advantage ....

Offline mint chocolate chip

The BitShares XT wallet will be posted in this thread when it is available.   The snapshot and release date are two totally different and independent events.    We wanted to announce the snapshot with as much warning as possible and thus we picked a nice easy date to announce the snapshot.   We will save the snapshot and release a wallet only AFTER THE CODE IS READY which for obvious reasons we are working on as quickly as humanly possible.

Our original plans of the Ides of March is probably optimistic at this point given where we are today.   If you would like a steady update on the development progress you can visit the BitShares X status update thread where I post almost daily updates.

When a wallet is made available for download (by a third party) we will post it in this thread.

why were you in such a hurry to take that snapshot and announce BTS XT, if you din't even have a wallet handy . .! further as promised in the beginig that BTS will be launched when PTS will be minned completely, now you leave some 60k plus future PTS holders out of the race from you most promising DAC.. you know what, people are going to be gox'd by you, just a matter of time if you will keep acting immature,, no matter what your intentions are

Probably because it would be better for everyone involved if the product is launched in mid to late March than in December when there would  undoubtedly be more competition. The whole first mover advantage thing... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-mover_advantage

Offline kamikataz

• View Profile

bitbro

I'd really encourage you to rethink your "attention grabbing" subjects, as it creates unnecessary, incorrect expectations.

Then why don't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
has the snapshot completed?

won't know for sure for ~1 hour. block time stamps can have ~2 hour delay from network consensus time. Most likely yes, but there's still a chance it hasn't happened yet.

As of now, the network will accept time stamps > 2/28/2014 11:09 PM (UTC) even though it is 3/1/2014 1:35 AM (it's the median of the last 11 blocks)

EDIT: as of now, we need 2 more blocks with March 1 time stamps for
https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Blocks/0000001810185022d2b496e2ae59368b1e6fbc40dc82a77e79b90630dfcf89f6
to become the official block
EDIT2: block 57793 found, barring massive orphaning,
https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Blocks/0000001810185022d2b496e2ae59368b1e6fbc40dc82a77e79b90630dfcf89f6
looks to be it
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:48:03 am by maqifrnswa »
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Adam was right.  Subjects were confusing. For a minute i assumed that the BTS wallet was ready for download.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:13:26 am by jwiz168 »

Offline crazybit

has the snapshot completed?

Offline peterzz

• View Profile
mark,
I look forward to download BTS!

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

I thought that was industry standard

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline bytemaster

Cool~~~ Can I interpret that the earliest possible release date is 15th March?

Yes... that would be the earliest.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Cool~~~ Can I interpret that the earliest possible release date is 15th March?
BTS committee member:jademont