Author Topic: Welcome to our new website: bitshares.org is now live!  (Read 8166 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

http://bitshares.org/solutions/ags-pts/

So how do you get started?
Click here and follow our step by step guides:
How to get AGS
How to get PTS

Can we get some text to replace the ...? And I could not find the link to download the PTS wallet which I assume is where the ... are located.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Additionally, change the background image. Bitshares is not about 2 young people collaborating or doing something together.

At one glimpse, the user should understand that Bitshares is about finance, profits, prosperity for everyone etc. maybe use some of the big finance metropolis as a background image. But the current one is definitely not the image we want to express.
I am biased here as well  +5%

I agree. The stock images should go. I do like the "live" Vegas image though. Perhaps one similar to that with some network imagery for the main image.
Yeah I also assumed it was just a temporary stock image

Please don't use a Vegas image either.  That also sends the wrong message.

OK, but the event is in Vegas, so it sort of relevant  ;)

Beyond that, I was more referring to the style of the image with motion.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Additionally, change the background image. Bitshares is not about 2 young people collaborating or doing something together.

At one glimpse, the user should understand that Bitshares is about finance, profits, prosperity for everyone etc. maybe use some of the big finance metropolis as a background image. But the current one is definitely not the image we want to express.

I agree. The stock images should go. I do like the "live" Vegas image though. Perhaps one similar to that with some network imagery for the main image.

Please don't use a Vegas image either.  That also sends the wrong message.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile

Offline phabit

• View Profile
Buy, sell and trade BitShares instantly with anyone to and from anywhere as easy as sending email

Could probably do with some punctuation, for example :

Buy, sell and trade BitShares instantly with anyone, to and from anywhere, as easy as sending email
PTS : PoPcJAzDM5WMnTfBLuMpXSpbW8hjPV1c7d

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
site loading without stylesheets - Doesn't work for me currently !!!

FYI
c

no www. only use http instead of https

thx for info but guess it should work on both sides, shouldn't it!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
site loading without stylesheets - Doesn't work for me currently !!!

FYI
c

no www. only use http instead of https

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

https://www.itbit.com

something like this for example
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:52:54 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline domsch

• View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hey Forum,

The team here in VA went through the entire site this morning looking at everything.  We came up with a list 4 pages long of edits/bugs/changes.  So please be patient as we get all those taken care of over the next week.  We're waiting on the web design company to either move it to wordpress or to gethub so we can make the changes ourselves, which hasn't happened yet. 

So you know, most every one of the things you said to change was on our list as well.  Once we make all the edits, we'll work on another list, and always strive to continually improve the site.  Thanks for your suggestions and check back over the next week as it gets refined. 

B

Offline oco101

• View Profile
BitShares does for business what bitcoin does for money is cool, but it has flaws.  Bitcoin is inherently flawed as money, and I don't think we want to imply that.   Let's have a small bounty to propose new motto. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitcoin is a financial revolution. Bitcoin challenge the financial system and a lots more to be said about. Bitshares only exist because of bitcoin. So to me "BitShares does for business what bitcoin does for money" it is very good in fact I think it is brilliant.