Author Topic: Purchase ad time in youtube  (Read 1610 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Not yet time as toast mentioned . There are no viable product and service to be associated with the advertisement. Wait for the success of Bitshare X. Then launch a full-scale marketing and it would be domino effect for its successors in terms of success.

ATM marketing benefits come down to:
Marketing is important to the degree that a wider coin distribution is a plus for security (potential for collusion is less likely and will create trust in an economies of scale market), a way to widen the supporter and potential developer base and a plus for moral grounds (less attack surface for greedy late comers). So in that sense promoting AGS/PTS in a targeted way (quality supporters/developers) makes a lot of sense, especially because wide coin distribution is something that big money can not replicate easily.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Not yet time as toast mentioned . There are no viable product and service to be associated with the advertisement. Wait for the success of Bitshare X. Then launch a full-scale marketing and it would be domino effect for its successors in terms of success.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Let's wait until we do a few more videos and really refine them
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

100% agreed on purchasing add space on youtube for this. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile
I'd like to get some students at one or some of the art schools in my area to produce a campy, over-the-top comedy-drama that features cryptocurrency—Bitcoin and Bitshares—that they could post to YouTube.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Since we had a very nice 1min video introducing bitshares, why don't we purchase some ad time in youtube, youku and other video sites. So it will pop up when people search bitcoin, DAC or crypto currency.

I think it definitely worth the money. Agree?

Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA