Author Topic: Zenith Music Exchange  (Read 25441 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Eddie is not any coin.  He has been a voting member of the Academy of Music for over a decade.  He has access to all the big record labels.  He can put together deals that compete with iTunes.  He has and can sign artists.  It is he who will supply the stream of new talent for people to trade.

Eddie IS this business.

...and he gave us half.
+5%  Sounds very promising... a little preemptive PR and we're good to go.

it's sounds really promising - i've worked 2-3 years for really small record label ... on music business those kind of contacts to major labels etc. are 85% of the rent.
So i guess we have great initial situation now to make BitShares Music really awesome.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:16:41 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Eddie is not any coin.  He has been a voting member of the Academy of Music for over a decade.  He has access to all the big record labels.  He can put together deals that compete with iTunes.  He has and can sign artists.  It is he who will supply the stream of new talent for people to trade.

Eddie IS this business.

...and he gave us half.
+5%  Sounds very promising... a little preemptive PR and we're good to go.
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

sumantso

Great news. It seems my ranting has worked :D

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Please read Cob's more recent update thread. They are not using Zenithcoin at all anymore. Put this thread to a rest, please.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4224.0;topicseen

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Please read Cob's more recent update thread. They are not using Zenithcoin at all anymore. Put this thread to a rest, please.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I believe Frictionlesscoin claims to be this dude.

NEX is developed by CodeAudit Corp. CodeAudit Corp. is a U.S. based S-corporation founded by Carlos Perez. Carlos Perez has over 20 years experience developing advanced software applications. You can find more details about his writing in his blog: http://www.manageability.org.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422052.0
http://www.nexcoin.net/?page_id=10

Quote from: JakeThePanda on March 10, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
Hey, you didn't answer this question.  Are you Carlos Perez of the below corp?

About CODEAUDIT CORP

CODEAUDIT CORP is a company categorized under General Farms, Primarily Crop.

Address
21302 PURPLE ASTER CT Germantown, Maryland, United States, 20876
Show Map
Phone Number
(301) 515-3315

You probably have bad sources,  here is a more definitive source:

http://experian.alacrastore.com/storecontent/experianus/CODEAUDIT-CORP-713914295
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:11:38 pm by JakeThePanda »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Eddie learned of this coin from an eBay listing and that is his only relation to them.

It's doesn't really add up

There is no point trying to second guess his motivation; after all we don't know him personally. It will be immaterial anyways if he ditches Zenithcoin for another. Even if he releases a 100% premined private coin, I will personally put up my miner to keep the network running. As I said, you can create a scrypt for for 0.3-0.4 BTC. You can even name this Zenithcoin if you want - nothing prevents it. Just don't make it THAT zenithcoin (whose ticker, ZTC, is also Zetacoin's ticker). There are a ton of pandacoins lying around and even two mastercoins.

In short, create a new scryptcoin, name it zenithcoin if you want or just Zenith, award a 50% or more premine. In effect Eddie will have the same result  without the bad press, and potentially awarding dubious devs like Solarcx/FrictionlessCoin (who will still have a stake from the remaining 50%).

Defenitely. If Frictionslesscoin owned a lot of BTS Music Shares he would try to pump it unsustainably and draw a lot of negative attention to BTS Music and III.

Offline bytemaster

I will pass the feedback on to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

sumantso

Eddie learned of this coin from an eBay listing and that is his only relation to them.

There is no point trying to second guess his motivation; after all we don't know him personally. It will be immaterial anyways if he ditches Zenithcoin for another. Even if he releases a 100% premined private coin, I will personally put up my miner to keep the network running. As I said, you can create a scrypt for for 0.3-0.4 BTC. You can even name this Zenithcoin if you want - nothing prevents it. Just don't make it THAT zenithcoin (whose ticker, ZTC, is also Zetacoin's ticker). There are a ton of pandacoins lying around and even two mastercoins.

In short, create a new scryptcoin, name it zenithcoin if you want or just Zenith, award a 50% or more premine. In effect Eddie will have the same result  without the bad press, and potentially awarding dubious devs like Solarcx/FrictionlessCoin (who will still have a stake from the remaining 50%).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 04:15:22 pm by sumantso »

bitbro

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Isnt it a security issue if one person own close to half of the coins as he controls half of the votes?

Eddie owns 50% of zenith coin, which will result in 25% of ZME and he will probably sell some of that to fund development.  So not really a security risk.
Ok. And finally, what is the relation of Eddie and Frictionlesscoin, which was the initial question... . Sorry for being anal but this will be exactly what a wider audience will ask...

sumantso

I am talking with Eddie about the history of ZenithCoin and whether its baggage is worth bringing on board.

Given its $10K marketcap (last I saw) I would gather it is better to consider the $10K sunk cost and adopt another option.   Ultimately this will be Eddies call and he is aware of the problem.

Our role in ZME is mostly consultant on the blockchain market side of the equation.  His role is marketing and user adoption.

Personally, I will be delighted if you can get him to leave this coin. Besides, its not $10k marketcap; its not on any exchanges and the network is dead.

Eddie can just start a new coin (you can get it done for a fraction of a Bitcoin) with a 50% premine. You mentioned in a separate post that Ed only has 50% Zenithcoins, which would mean those dubious devs (Solarcx/FrictionlessCoin) still holds a big chunk of it. 

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Isnt it a security issue if one person own close to half of the coins as he controls half of the votes?

Eddie owns 50% of zenith coin, which will result in 25% of ZME and he will probably sell some of that to fund development.  So not really a security risk.

From the video we can see they have already made progress. Why not introduce more here ?

Offline bytemaster