Author Topic: Dev Voice Hangout on Mumble Fridays @ 10am EST  (Read 41067 times)

Offline JoeyD

Seems I'm also not to good with time-zone conversions and just discovered that the tuesday-session starts well after midnight in my neck of the woods. While I might be awake around that time, I won't be able to speak because I'm not the sole resident and waking them at those hours tends to make them rather grumpy afterwards.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
If whoever is recording would like to shoot these over to me I'd be happy to edit them, I feel a bit left out as a minority time zoner
That would be great! Because I can not attend the Tuesday sessions regularly. Way out of my day hours..

Offline legendface66

• View Profile
If whoever is recording would like to shoot these over to me I'd be happy to edit them, I feel a bit left out as a minority time zoner

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Sorry I was having problems with the client - I couldn't hear Dan at all so I must have been interrupting constantly before I figured it out
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:10:03 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bytemaster

Yes after edits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline bytemaster

Yes we will be recording

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline fuzzy

That is what it seems :)
Pretty sure this was done to ensure availability for a broader portion of the community.

Offline itnom

• View Profile
    • Bitsapphire - The web development group that makes disruptive startups happen
So is today's hangout on Mumble happening? It's 11AM EST.
Back our bid as a BitShares Delegate! http://bitsapphire.com/Bitshares-Delegate

wallet_approve_delegate bitsapphire true

Offline fuzzy

It might sound a bit odd, but let's be sure to record these hangouts and post the files somewhere for easy reference. Also, a usb headset will drastically improve your sound quality. ;)

+5%

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
It might sound a bit odd, but let's be sure to record these hangouts and post the files somewhere for easy reference. Also, a usb headset will drastically improve your sound quality. ;)

+5%
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline legendface66

• View Profile