Author Topic: Epicenter Bitcoin podcast on Distributed Applications  (Read 1652 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Serious. I've written like 4-5 "Hi I'm toast blah blah blah bitshares" emails and I'm wondering if someone who is a slicker salesman can explain what cold emails should look like
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

yes please, I would love proven generic pitch templates

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I can never tell if you are being a smartass or serious in these responses :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
yes please, I would love proven generic pitch templates

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

+5%

Pheonike, would you like to maybe take a couple minutes to write up a letter template for us to use and after the Dev Voice Hangout we can all "crowd-pump" it at them?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Pheonike

Very interesting talk about Etherium and DAs (Distributed Applications). We need to let them know about Bitshares!

https://soundcloud.com/epicenterbitcoin/eb16-guests-stephan-tual-max-kaye-ethereum-and-decentralized-applications