Author Topic: How is the UI going?  (Read 6240 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

It is coming along very nicely...

Can this be expanded upon with maybe just a few more details?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

It is coming along very nicely...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
UI's being developed for all platforms? Just seeing XC heading into the Top 10 - ? based on it mobile payments option / rapid block generation. Any progress on Android apps?

first of all we need a working bitshares_toolkit .. guess all other stuff will added over time then
Pls correct me if i'm wrong with this...

Correct, bitshares_toolkit it's most important thing, but we should launch BitShares XT with very limited but attractive and easy to use GUI.

agreed!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline testz

UI's being developed for all platforms? Just seeing XC heading into the Top 10 - ? based on it mobile payments option / rapid block generation. Any progress on Android apps?

first of all we need a working bitshares_toolkit .. guess all other stuff will added over time then

Correct, bitshares_toolkit it's most important thing, but we should launch BitShares XT with very limited but attractive and easy to use GUI.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline pgbit

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5%  absolutely agreed

we should also consider how the first nxt wallets have looked before the new UI design was published .. just said
Its a progress but agreed with you that it's one of the most important task to attract less techniqual users :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:09:13 am by cassiopaia »

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile
Very importand to make a debut with an superb ui that is better than from competitors (like nxt) !!!
I am also very interested about progress here!
Please take EXTRA care on that!
The ui will steal attention from users they have no technical knowledge and they are the most of us!
If the gui is worst than NXTs (as an example) many would interpret that bitshares as a concept is also worst even if it is better. (only dev/programmers etc. would not fall in the trap)

totally agree. people are so easily turned off from bad designed guis. its critical to offer a clean, stylish interface right from the get go

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Very importand to make a debut with an superb ui that is better than from competitors (like nxt) !!!
I am also very interested about progress here!
Please take EXTRA care on that!
The ui will steal attention from users they have no technical knowledge and they are the most of us!
If the gui is worst than NXTs (as an example) many would interpret that bitshares as a concept is also worst even if it is better. (only dev/programmers etc. would not fall in the trap)

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
any update? screenshot of the interface?