Author Topic: [FYI] SWARM project will be livestreaming its crowdsale launch! Monday 6/16 8pm  (Read 14498 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The btc address they listed received 727 BTC when I checked just now. Why they said 25% of 4500 BTC on website.

Also they moved btc almost instantaneously after confirmed to other addresses, any reason?

Exactly that + there are already sell orders better than the IPO price (hell better than the IPO price ever was -5600 swarms/BTC)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

clout

Because it is a scam. it has said 25% since yesterday...

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
The btc address they listed received 727 BTC when I checked just now. Why they said 25% of 4500 BTC on website.

Also they moved btc almost instantaneously after confirmed to other addresses, any reason?
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
have the same feeling...  first scenario to pay only employees...  lol lol and lol again

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Let’s ask our own Adam B Levine why he supports the project.

because of counterparty (xcp) ?

Because he has no idea what he is talking about...

Hoping I do not come across as an a hole for sayin this, but I wonder if adam will say anything about this "unfair distribution method" like he does for bts ...even with the messed up mining launch of pts, it is still more "fair" than this..

What are you talking about – there is no concept of fair distribution in scam – there those that are scammed and those that aren’t. Among those scammed there is distinction only for the amount each of them is scammed for. In math terms 0/n =0, everybody got same part =0, the distinction is only how much each paid for his nothing…

There are more facts than those mentioned in this thread screaming scam, but I feel too lazy this morning to writhe about them.

Offline fuzzy

Hoping I do not come across as an a hole for sayin this, but I wonder if adam will say anything about this "unfair distribution method" like he does for bts ...even with the messed up mining launch of pts, it is still more "fair" than this..
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

clout

Offline gamey

• View Profile

The funny thing about this when I glanced earlier they talked about "pre-mines" then go on to justify it. Well they're not even "pre-mining". They're selling all their coins and keeping 8% as a "premine." ROFL.  It is basically all a "premine", whether they keep 8% or 50%, does it matter when you are selling all the rest of the coins ?!?  Absurd.

8% of the holdings goes to the Swarm reserves, which is split between founders, swarm representatives, and bounties for specific projects. We wanted to avoid a large pre-mine, since that creates misaligned incentives: https://gist.github.com/fractastical/b236024cd106e97b38d0. That said, we thought if there was no pre-mine then founders and early contributors would have less incentive to see the project to completion. We hope we've reached a healthy balance.

What??  What about paying the founders/reps/bounties with the BTC gained from the crowdsale ?  I'm totally confused.  The guy wanting to raise 10 million + basically laughs his way through the interview on Beyond Bitcoin Show on LTB Network #4.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Yea, they want 21k BTC in the fundraising.....

Phase One consists of 4,000 Bitcoin; people participating on day one will receive 5,250 SWARM coin per Bitcoin. As more Bitcoins are received, the number of SWARM coin distributed will decrease to 4,750 until the end of Phase One. After a short cooling-off period, there will be a Phase Two with a 17,000 Bitcoins cap with a conversion rate of 4,250 SWARM coin, decreasing to 3,750 per Bitcoin until they are all gone.

They have really good appetite.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Looks like a big nothing burger from what I see at the moment, judging from the comments on the bitcointalk thread so far looks like most people agree.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline testz

clout