Author Topic: Bitshares X  (Read 2450 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
If it's all the same... why not 40 million instead of 4 million. Or 100 mill. instead of 10 M?

I think 100 mill shares at launch is about right. That would make each share worth about $1 if Bitshares X market cap is at 100 Mill, or $10 per share if cap is $ 1 Billion.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline pendragon3

If it's all the same... why not 40 million instead of 4 million. Or 100 mill. instead of 10 M? You want bitshares X to be liquid on launch. It will be easier to grow big with a larger # of shares. Too few shares could keep a lid on the price. Methinks that lotsa people may be scared away by a too-high price like $100+. Set an ample # of shares and the sky's the limit  :o

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
So will there be 4 or 10 million (as in Bitshares XT) Bitshares X issued at launch?

I haven't seen the official announcement for this, as toast said, it is constantly changing, but it doesn't really matter, because the number will be changed proportionally to the original 4 million.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
So will there be 4 or 10 million (as in Bitshares XT) Bitshares X issued at launch?
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
4 million BTS will be issued, 1ags=2.88BTS 1pts=1.33BTS

Except the first number constantly changes.. I think the test net now uses 10m?

Assuming 4m the ratio for PTS is right but I thought that the ratio for AGS was 3.33?

My apology, I mixed the two numbers. After Feb 28th, one AGS was 3.33BTS, and one PTS was 1.288 BTS.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Except the first number constantly changes.. I think the test net now uses 10m?

Assuming 4m the ratio for PTS is right but I thought that the ratio for AGS was 3.33?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline bdnoble

• View Profile
    • Home Page
When I import my PTS wallet into XT currently it seems to be about 3 XTS per PTS. Not sure if that is going be the case for X though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
How many Bitshares X shares will be issued at launch?
How many shares does 1 AGS and 1 PTS (owned before snapshot) get?
>>> approve bitcoiners