Author Topic: Community Awards and another attempt at internet awareness/education  (Read 8244 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Overthetop

+5%

We need one news spokesman for the chinese community.

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
We have been given control over some PTS spending and I think we can organize a good attempt at fixing the problem areas listed in the title.

To kick off this effort, I've been given clearance to award 35 PTS a piece to some members of the community for their hard work and initiative. Please PM your PTS addresses to Stan if you are on this list.

Empirical1, for this awesome thread and followup discussion: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5076.0

fuznuts, for fighting to get the mumble hangouts organized.

xeroc, for the writeups on the github wiki: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki

CLains, for the managing micro-bounty initiative

Agent86, for keeping up the argument against me and BM until we upgraded the DPOS voting mechanism to the better solution

merockstar, for reviving my six-week-old plea to get some good writeups of educational material

alt, for all the help in our dry runs, and in other places

liondali, because I keep getting recommendations to include him

... and a few more unawarded, because I'm *sure* I can't remember everyone off the top of my head. PM me for nominations.

Next up, a serious all-hands-on-deck PTS-incentivized effort to fix some of these problem points. Suggestions are welcome, I've got a game plan cooked up on which I can execute on given dan/stan's blessings, but this is not a one-man effort.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 05:55:56 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.