Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 38675 times)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
My keyhotee founder id is:"ebit".
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline codinat

• View Profile
stan.我收到了founder AGS是18503bts.keyhotee id    codinat  而别人的keyhotee id   nasdaq    的74019bts怎么差这么多?why?

Offline king

• View Profile
my keyhotee founder ids,"King" and "Value",Please btsx sent to BTSX account: mister
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline bytemaster

My founder id 'networker' didn't include in genesis clock. But I registered it successfully.  I'v sent an email to info@bitshares.org to claim my BTS. But I didn't receive any bts and email.  What shall I do now?

Stan will process his email when he gets back from a conference and you will be paid then.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline networker

• View Profile
    My founder id 'networker' didn't include in genesis clock. But I registered it successfully.  I'v sent an email to info@bitshares.org to claim my BTS. But I didn't receive any bts and email.  What shall I do now?

Offline Riverhead

Received mine.  Thanks!  Yay more votes  8)

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
My two Keyhotee Founder Ids have received BTSX from account name "founder.hypeteras" with same amount.  It's in progress.
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline bytemaster

Stan is at a conference right now and may not be able to process this in a timely manner. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline king

• View Profile
My Founder ids "King" and "Value", I want to claim btsx, I have sent an e-mail, how long can receive BTSX?

My BTSX account is "mister".
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline her0

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?

I expect to have to process several hundred emails in the next few days.

Received. Thanks Stan!!!!   :) :) :)

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
I am a  Keyhotee Founder, my Keyhotee id is the number,such as "126",  can I use the ID  in the bitshares? If can't ,how to do with.

Just email info@bitshares.org with your original Keyhotee ID and proof that you own it (either the "Founder ID" address from which you donated, or the email address you used when you signed up) and give us the working BTSX name to which you want us to send it.  That name will become your Keyhotee ID.

Thanks for the reply but not quite understand this. Dose that mean my keyhotee id must be changed to a BTSX-compatible name to claim my BTSX?

What if I want keep my number-start keyhotee id in Keyhotee system?

Offline Riverhead

So did you guys just forego sleep for the past two weeks?  Thanks for fielding this process manually Stan.  Sometimes even the chief chef is a bottle washer  8) .
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:41:00 pm by Riverhead »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?

I expect to have to process several hundred emails in the next few days.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I am a  Keyhotee Founder, my Keyhotee id is the number,such as "126",  can I use the ID  in the bitshares? If can't ,how to do with.

I've the same problem as you, my Keyhotee id also starts from a number.

As far as I know, those Keyhotee ids are not written in genesis block and then can't import.

What a sad  :'(

BTW, is there an deadline to claim my BTSX? I want to wait the wallet more stable then claim it...

Note to Keyhotee Founders

If you have been having trouble importing your Keyhotee Founder ID it is probably for this reason:

BTSX is not Keyhotee.  For security reasons, it has its own, more stringent rules for what constitutes a legal name:  <ISO Basic Latin Alphabet, only lowercase alphanumeric characters, dots, and dashes. Must start with a letter and cannot end with a dash.>   Think of them as far more flexible than a bank account number but constrained to facilitate accuracy and avoid name confusion and collisions.

So we tried to give an extra benefit to our Founders by including them in more than just the genesis block of Keyhotee.  We added them to BTSX too.

But some names just won’t work in BTSX.

Of the names that would work, many had never been registered during the long Keyhotee registration process.

So we did what we could and included all the legal <name-public id> pairs we had.

Since so many Founders did not register (probably because of early Keyhotee instability) we decided to award Founders their BTSX shares manually.

If, your Keyhotee ID wasn’t legal under BTSX we’ll let you change it to one that you were able to register instead.  That's where your promotional BTSX will be sent. There is currently no deadline for claiming them, but eventually we will have to figure out what to do with any unclaimed BTSX that remain in our trust.

Just email info@bitshares.org with your original Keyhotee ID and proof that you own it (either the "Founder ID" address from which you donated, or the email address you used when you signed up) and give us the working BTSX name to which you want us to send it.  That name will become your Keyhotee ID.

Meanwhile, Toast is working on a much better namespace solution that will become the common standard for all our future DACs and Keyhotee.  Check his recent posts on the subject.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  It is hard to keep up with how fast our technology is advancing.  Our search for an integrated solution sometimes involves unanticipated compromises across multiple projects.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:04:35 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.